Multiple Job Openings for Receptionists in Nigeria. Read the Receptionist job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Real Estate Agent Jobs in Nigeria.
Receptionists in Nigeria Job Summary
As a receptionist, you will be the company’s initial point of contact. The Receptionist’s responsibilities include providing administrative support to the rest of the company.
You will greet visitors and welcome guests to the company. You’ll also be in charge of front-desk duties including distributing mail and rerouting phone calls.
Because this is also a customer service position, you need to have a charming demeanor to be successful as a receptionist.
You should be ready to handle situations quickly and effectively while simultaneously streamlining office procedures. This position necessitates multitasking and stress management abilities. Flexibility is an advantage in this profession because it may involve working in shifts.
Finally, a receptionist’s tasks and responsibilities include ensuring that guests are greeted favorably at the front desk, and ensuring that all administrative activities are completed to the best possible standard.
- With a friendly and helpful attitude, greet clients and guests.
- Assisting clients in locating information at the office.
- As needed, announcing clientele.
- Maintaining visitor logs and assisting with workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as needed.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in Nigeria.
- Copying, faxing, taking notes, and making trip arrangements are some of the administrative activities that I assist with.
- Getting the conference and training rooms ready.
- Professionally answering the phone and routing calls as needed.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements, as well as vouchers.
- Maintain accurate records of office costs and spending.
- Filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing are some of the other clerical receptionist jobs.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is required.
- 1+ years of experience in reception or a similar field, preferably in a professional service setting Strong customer service oriented
- Communication abilities that are strong (both written and oral)
- Ability to skillfully perform numerous jobs with minimal supervision
- Proactive and service-oriented solution
- -focused and well-organized
- Both in-person and over the phone, have a confident, professional approach.
- Detail-oriented with great time management and organizational abilities
- Basic computer application knowledge is required.
Before you go, apply for Therapist Jobs in Nigeria.