Recruitment for Full-time cleaners at ABM Industries. Read further for Cleaning Job Requirements, Qualifications, and How to Apply.
The Cleaner OR DAY PORTER is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a certain area. You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of various facilities in this job.
|Cleaners at ABM Industries|
|Job Location||Mesa, Arizona|
|Educational Requirement||High School|
|Shift Hours||7:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Age Qualification||18 years or Older|
|Recruiting Company||ABM Industries|
Cleaners at ABM Industries Job Responsibilities
The Cleaners to be employed at ABM must be able to effectively perform these functions:
- Maintaining and cleaning buildings and facilities.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, including washing and disinfecting all basins, urinals, and bowls, removing stains with a proper cleanser, and cleaning the undersides of urinal rims and bowls.
- All partitions, tile walls, and exterior surfaces of all dispensers and receptacles should be damp wiped and disinfected (if necessary).
- Restocking supplies in storage spaces and refilling toilet tissue, soap, paper towel, and sanitary napkin dispensers
- Cleaning the floors of the building by cleaning, scouring, vacuuming, shampooing rugs, and spotting carpets.
- To avoid damage to flooring and fixtures, follow rules for using chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Walls, mirrors, glass, windows, and blinds, metal, wood polishing, and enameled surfaces cleaning
- Cleaning high and low places, sanitizing ventilating grilles and light fixtures, glass/mirror/window cleaning, metal/wood polishing, blinds, and drapes cleaning
- removing garbage, emptying trash and recycle containers, and transferring garbage and waste to appropriate disposal sites
- Areas such as lobbies, conference rooms, cafeterias, offices, and break rooms should be straightened.
- It is necessary to keep the janitor’s closet clean and ordered, as well as to keep the equipment in excellent operating order.
- Supplies and equipment for cleaning and maintenance are requisitioned.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working connections with clients, coworkers, shift coordinators, supervisors, and managers, among others.
- Complies with all Company, Client, and regulatory authority safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures.
- All protocols, corporate processes, regulations, and rules must be followed.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) should be worn at all times.
- Must be adaptable and eager to perform all duties allocated to you.
Below are the required qualifications for the potential cleaners at ABM Industries
- It is preferable, but not necessary, to have a high school diploma or GED.
- Work authorization in the United States is required.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check as well as a drug test.
- A minimum of one year of professional cleaning experience is required.
- Must be able to work well with others on the team and follow instructions from the supervisor.
- All physical parts of the following work tasks must be performed.
The employee is frequently expected to stand, walk, use hands to finger, hold, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, squat, kneel, crouch, or crawl for lengthy periods of time, talk or hear, and taste or smell while performing the tasks of this work. The ability to lift up to 25 pounds is required.
7:00 AM – 3:30 PM Shift Hours
About ABM Industries
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a prominent provider of facility solutions, with $6.4 billion in revenue and over 130,000 workers spread over 300 offices across the United States and internationally.
Electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, cleaning, landscaping & turf, mission-critical solutions, and parking are among ABM’s many services, which are available as stand-alone or integrated solutions.
ABM, which was founded in 1909, delivers specialized facility solutions to properties of all sizes in urban, suburban, and rural settings, including schools, commercial buildings, hospitals, data centers, industrial facilities, and airports.
If and to the extent permissible by relevant legislation, the Company may demand that the successful applicant selected for this job be completely vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical, honestly held religious beliefs, or other legally permitted exceptions will be granted by the Company.
Before you go, Apply for Data Entry Job in the USA.