Customer Service Representative Job Opening at WSP in the United States of America. Read further for the Job Description and Apply Now.
WSP is Located in Golden Valley, Minnesota, the United States of America. Accommodation can be arranged for qualified applicants. They have over 200 offices across the United States. These offices hold over 12,000 employees which makes them a credible company with a good salary.
The Pay for the Customer Service Representative position is $21.57 per hour. Asides from the fixed salary, the employee get to enjoy more benefits which include: Disability, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Customer Service Representative Job Description
The Job Responsibilities, requirements, and qualifications are provided in the sections below. The schedule is for Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
The employed Customer representative is responsible for the following:
- Provision of Timely, Courteous, and professional service to customers.
- Rendering assistance to customers.
- Updating customer account information.
- Assisting customers with fees disputes.
- Learning and Maintaining Updated Knowledge of back-office systems.
- Working effectively with a Team.
Similar to other jobs in this category, here are some of the required qualifications for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Solve Problems.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good Ability to Multitask.
- Minimum of One Year Experience.
Furthermore, the potential employee must be able to carry out assigned tasks satisfactorily. Also, he or she should be flexible to change shift schedules to meet operational demands.
WSP is one of the great engineering and professional services firms. The company is dedicated to serving local communities. Also, they create designs that provide lasting solutions in the transportation, energy, building, and water markets. WSP has over 12,000 employees and over 200 offices across the United States.