Multiple Job Openings for Electricians in Canada. Read the Electrician job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Canada.
Electricians in Canada Job Summary
Your Journeyman Electrician License demonstrates your passion for the field by allowing you to figure out what’s wrong with a piece of electrical equipment and then utilize your knowledge to fix it. You’re the kind of dependable teammate we’re searching for, thanks to your excellent work ethic.
- Using hand and power tools, assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Diagnose and repair faulty systems, apparatus, and components by using test equipment and hand tools to pinpoint the source of the problem.
- Wires should be connected to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
- Examine electrical systems, equipment, and components for risks, faults, and the need for modification or repair, as well as to assure code compliance.
- Assist management in determining if the equipment’s continuing operation is risky.
Also, apply for Real Estate Agent Jobs in Canada.
- Based on task specifications and local codes, plan the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- To determine the position of wiring and equipment and to guarantee compliance with building and safety requirements, consult blueprints.
- Use power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps, among other tools and equipment.
- Connect power cables to equipment such as motors and install ground leads.
- Install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs.
- To complete circuits between boxes, place conduit (pipes or tubing) within specific partitions, walls, or other concealed places, and draw insulated wires or cables through the conduit.
- Materials bound for project sites are inventoried, packed, and loaded.
- When jobs outside of the mechanical profession require additional manpower, collaborate with crew members.
- Using hand tools and specifications, construct and fabricate items.
- A journeyman electrician’s license is a license that allows you to work as an electrician
- Must be able and willing to conduct physical activities such as digging trenches to lay conduit, moving and lifting large things, and so on, with at least 4 years of experience in the electrical sector.
- Due to the nature of the job, you must be a citizen of the United States.
- A valid Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required, as well as a polygraph.
Before you go, apply for Firefighter Jobs in Canada.