Ongoing recruitment for therapists in Nigeria. Read the Therapist’s Job Description, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Cashier Jobs in Nigeria.
Therapists in Nigeria Job Summary
You will work directly with clients, reporting to the General Manager, to actively listen to their problems and concerns and recommend healthy and constructive ways to deal with them. This position necessitates someone who appreciates collaborating with others—not just clients, but also team members and, on occasion, outside agencies.
You will meet with clients on a regular basis and build strong and trusted relationships with them. You will keep detailed records of client visits and preserve the tightest confidentiality regarding each customer’s circumstances. Also, you will have the opportunity to coach.
Using props and/or supplies, provide massage services to guests.
Provide guests with body cleanses, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy treatments. Before beginning service, assess the needs of the guests and inquire about any contraindications (allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy, for example).
Maintain current knowledge of contemporary techniques and modalities in their field of practice. Assist guests in getting into and out of treatment rooms. Workstation, treatment room, and/or draperies should all be set up. Throughout the service, check-in with the guest frequently to ensure their comfort, safety, and security. Promote and sell spa/salon services, as well as spa-related retail items.
Also, apply for Chef Jobs in Nigeria.
- Work with patients with a variety of ailments, such as neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and pulmonary problems, for weeks at a time.
- Diagnose, assess, and treat the physical ailment or condition of the patient.
- Develop and evaluate treatment plans that include a variety of approaches to stimulate fitness and movement.
- Creating treatment strategies to address patients’ ailments and needs.
- Involve parents and caregivers in patient treatment, evaluation, and rehabilitation.
- Assisting trauma sufferers in relearning how to walk.
- At all times, act in a kind, sensitive, and professional manner.
- Exercises to lessen and control pain after surgery, injury, or illness are introduced during rehabilitation and pain management.
- Physiotherapy and exercise programs are planned and organized.
- Patients, family members, and the general public are being educated on how to avoid injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Compile statistics and write patient case notes and reports.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in social or behavioral sciences, preferably in psychology, and 1-3 years of professional experience.
- You’ll need strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to actively listen.
- This position requires strong relationship-building skills, a cheerful and empathetic attitude, and meticulous attention to detail. It is necessary to have the ability to properly manage time and prioritize demands, as well as a desire to advance in the treatment area. You must be able to operate both alone and collaboratively.
Before you go, apply for More Nigerian Jobs.