Cleaning and Housekeeping Job in Green Lake, WA, United States. Read further for the Cleaning and Housekeeping Job Description and Apply.
The position is open to be filled at Green Lake, Washington, United States. This is where the company, The Cleaning Valkyries is Located.
Accommodation and Travel can be arranged after application.
The Cleaning and Housekeeping Job pays up to $25 per hour. A full-time job with no Night shifts. Asides from the $25 an hour pay, employees are entitled to other benefits such as getting a fuel card and fuel discounts.
Housekeeping Job Description
Employees are to clean, scrub and mop floors in houses. Our employees are tasked with the responsibilities of keeping houses sparkling clean.
Also, they are to ensure the complete removal of dust and dirt from the client’s house. In addition, our housekeepers also need to make sure that houses are well arranged and properly organized.
To enumerate, here are some of the Job responsibilities of our potential housekeeper:
- Cleaning: The employee will be tasked mainly with the task of cleaning.
- Decision-making: Our potential employees must be able to make effective decisions.
Cleaning Jobs’s responsibilities are mostly keeping the house clean. However, we made a list of our potential employee’s qualities below:
- Ability to pass a Background Check.
- Eligibility to Work in the United States.
- Ability to Drive a Car.
- Capability to own and maintain a phone with internet access.
Housekeeping Job Requirements
Potential Cleaning and Housekeeping employees must meet the following requirements:
- Have a High School Diploma.
- Have little or No experience.
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Must be able to take independent decisions.
- Willingness to travel to the job location.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Possess Driving Ability.
About The Cleaning Valkyries
We are a green, domestic and small business cleaning company that cleans with the intention of revitalizing the home’s atmosphere. We concentrate on achieving total attractiveness in an area!
Our day begins at 9:00 a.m. and finishes about 5:00 p.m., allowing you to return home early and enjoy life! There will be no nights or weekends!
You’ll get the training and guidance you need to work as a professional house cleaner.
You’ll be doing vital work for clients that rely on you, and you’ll be using high-quality products and cutting-edge technology so you can work smarter, not harder.