Multiple Job Openings for Electricians in Nigeria. Read the Electrician job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Nigeria.
Electricians in Nigeria Job Summary
The Potential Electrician is expected to carry out these roles, as expected of many Electricians in Nigeria.
- Inspect the premises of all allocated facilities on a regular basis, execute routine maintenance, perform repairs, correct defective wiring, and replace burned bulbs as needed.
- Maintain all electrical equipment and facilities with preventive maintenance techniques. Provide advice on how long equipment and other electrical components should last, as well as when particular components should be replaced owing to potential hazards.
- Assist other technicians and workers in the installation, testing, and maintenance of all technical equipment with task and duty coordination.
- Electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Technical diagrams and blueprints are read.
- Maintaining the electrical system in general.
- Transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components are inspected.
- Using proper testing gear to troubleshoot electrical faults.
Also, apply for Real Estate Agent Jobs in Nigeria.
- Equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures are repaired and replaced.
- Following the National Electrical Code as well as state and municipal building codes.
- Corrective maintenance of circuit breakers.
- Troubleshooting and fixing broken equipment, appliances, and machinery.
- Using hand tools and specifications, construct and fabricate items.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and schematics for electrical and electronic circuits.
- Electrical supplies and equipment are ordered.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, as well as numerous testing tools.
- Electrical systems and wiring knowledge are extensive.
- Possessing the ability to use both hand and power tools.
- The use of test meters is second nature to you.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- A technical school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- A proper apprenticeship and a valid electrician’s license are both required.
Before you go, apply for Chef Jobs in Nigeria.