Job Opening for a Receptionist in Birkenstock USA. Read the Receptionist Job Description and Apply. This Job requires little qualification and you can apply even if you are a High School Graduate.
The Receptionist Job Description states that the opening is available in California, the United States of America.
Travel and Accommodation can be agreed upon after application.
Receptionist Job Description
Birkenstock USA is looking to employ passionate and talented people. Their potential employee must be ready to be accountable, responsible, work with a team, have integrity, and have a positive attitude.
This Job’s salary has not been speculated by the company but will be within the range of $37k a year which amounts to over $3000 a month.
Also, asides from the monthly salary, the employee gets some other benefits which include 401K and Employee Discount.
Functions and Responsibilities
Birkenstock’s Receptionist Job comes with some responsibilities which are often regular among other receptionists’ jobs. To enumerate, the responsibilities of the potential receptionists are:
- Answering Calls: The employed receptionist will answer and route incoming calls.
- Calendar Updates: Also, it is the receptionist’s responsibility to update and maintain Master Calendar.
- Greetings: The receptionist is responsible for greeting and directing vendors, appointments, and walk-ins.
- Roster Maintenance: In addition to the above-listed responsibilities, the receptionist has to maintain a daily roster of expected and actual visitors.
- Excel Sheet Management.
- Assistance Rendering with Postage Machine.
- Sorting and Posting of Outgoing Mails.
- Updating Employees Information
Asides from these above-listed responsibilities, the employee may be asked to:
- Create UPS Labels
- Book Conference Rooms
- Mail EVA hangers as necessary
The Receptionist also has weekly/monthly responsibilities which include:
- Sending Yoga Class Reminders.
- Keeping Inventory.
- Ordering of Employees’ birthday and anniversary cards for the next month.
- Updating Employee Hours Spreadsheet.
This Job as earlier described doesn’t require too much education. The Qualifications for the Job are listed below:
- High School Degree or College
- Previous Experience in Related Field.
- Good Writing Skills and Good responses to emails.
- Good use of Microsoft Office Apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Great communication skills.
Furthermore, the receptionist must be able to pay attention to detail. Also, he/she must prove to be able to multi-task, plan and prioritize workload.
About Birkenstock USA
The Company, Birkenstock has a passion for its products.
Also, the business is a reflection of what it represents – comfortable quality products which are unique, timeless, and respectful of the world around it. Its mission is to deliver happiness and satisfaction.