Multiple Job Openings for Delivery drivers in Canada. Read the Delivery job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in the United States.
Delivery Drivers in Canada Job Summary
Operating corporate cars and providing efficient package delivery and pickup while working a minimum of 15 routes in a floating capacity. To work as a courier without being allocated to a certain route.
By being a mentor and displaying role model behavior such as effective communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills, to set an example for hourly employees (through Best Practices methods) Wherever possible, encourages continuous sales and produces potential further revenue.
- Deliver and collect uniforms, shop towels and mats, chemical cleaning products, and other rental items in a safe and functional manner.
- Drive customer excellence through proactive account management and the development of strong customer relationships.
- To handle consumer complaints, work cooperatively with internal divisions.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in Canada.
- Deliver various products to customers; Drive a vehicle along a defined route and service an existing customer base;
- Obtain signatures on electronic invoicing;
- Collect the necessary funds;
- Clients should be informed about the billing process.
- Resolve client issues;
- At the end of the day, complete your deposit and balance the invoices according to the processes;
- Perform a security check on his car and fill up the logbook;
- Other responsibilities may be assigned or requested.
- Secondary school diploma or better; valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (a driver’s abstract is required);
- Must be able to lift and handle a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis, as well as load and unload cargo from a truck without help.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 pounds or more on occasion. Bending, squatting, ascending, and reaching are all required in this position.
- Dedicated to the customer and meticulous in their work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Canada.