Multiple Firefighter Jobs in South Africa. Read the Firefighter job summary, qualifications, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Firefighter Jobs in Sweden.
Firefighter Jobs in South Africa Summary
A legal compliance course veteran with the necessary training and expertise should apply. All compliance areas that our clients must adhere to are covered in our unit standard-based courses.
Among them are First Aid, Fire Fighting, SHE Representatives, Incident Investigation, Risk Management, Job Hazard Analysis, Scaffolding, Working at Heights, Forklifts, Cranes, etc.
- Make the Cluster’s HSE culture positive and collaborate with our contractors to achieve zero harm.
- Ensure Contractor policies, plans, and procedures meet or exceed Company requirements while implementing Company HSE policies, plans, and procedures.
- Make sure the on-site contractors cooperate
- Participate in design review and change meetings to make that H&S considerations are properly taken into account by the contractor’s designers.
- Conduct site checks at each Cluster location at least once every week.
- Regularly inspect the sites with the contractor and subcontractor together.
- Organize and lead monthly H&S meetings with contractors, ensuring that minutes are accurately recorded.
Also, apply for Receptionist Jobs in South Africa.
- Facilitate monthly H&S Agent audits and make sure that conclusions are drawn as soon as practically possible
- Make that site inductions are created, adopted, evaluated, and updated.
- Verify that all contractors are using the proper permit-to-work processes (e.g. excavation, hot works, etc)
- Keep HSE risk registers up to date for each site in the cluster.
- Conduct inquiry of incidents
- Keep track of and analyze nonconformances, near-misses, and incidents on the project to ensure that the contractors have a proper resolution.
- Share the project’s larger team’s and internal stakeholders’ learnings.
- Observe the state and accessibility of the safety equipment (e.g. PPE)
- Plan the distribution of PPE to the internal project staff.
- Examine and update Project HSE documentation that needs to be updated due to changes in regulations, codes, and standards.
- coordinating with the appropriate emergency services throughout the creation and execution of the emergency preparedness and response plan for each project within the Cluster
- It can be necessary to labor in any weather.
- It might be necessary to use a gun and ammo.
- Can be necessary to work irregular or overtime hours.
- may be required to perform the duties of nearby posts.
- Within the Department, Field Ranger positions might be switched out.
- Must be physically healthy and able to undertake the demanding duties of the position, such as hauling equipment over rough terrain and walking long distances.
- appropriate secondary education level.
- Certificate for Field Ranger Training.
- Peace Officer Certificate.
- Certificate of Firearm Competence.
- A valid driver’s license for vehicles (Code B or EB)
- 18 months of pertinent experience