A Sanitation Technician Job is available in the United States. Read the Job Description, and job requirements and apply now.
Also, apply for a General Laborer Job in the United States.
Company Job Description
Our Sanitation Techs are critical to our plant’s performance, not only for ensuring a safe and clean environment but also for the progression of our procedures and pushing goals for our Master Sanitation schedule.
While this position necessitates basic cleaning procedures and common plant auditing, ideal candidates will thrive on our team if they enjoy variety and are motivated by a sense of accomplishment. We are also seeking team members that are eager to learn and better themselves.
Sanitation Technician Job Responsibilities
To enumerate, below are some of the job responsibilities of the Sanitation technician:
- Make sure cleaning processes utilize defined standards and SSOPs to ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) criteria are followed
- Keep track of wastewater generation and decrease it.
- Assist with the cleanliness of all production areas.
- Ensure that manufacturing and industry standards are met (USFDA, NOP Organic)
- Tasks assigned under the Pest Management Action Plan
- Participate in internal plant audits and Continuous Improvement teams on a monthly basis.
Also, apply for a Delivery Driver Job in the United States.
According to the recruiting company, below are some of the job benefits:
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage, including employer-paid alternatives — three options available.
- Life and disability insurance are provided at no cost.
- Employee Assistive Program (EAP)
- Disability, both short-term and long-term
- Get Fit is a fitness/wellness reimbursement program (up to $300 per year).
- Employees get a discount on Nature’s Path products.
- 401(k) Savings, as well as a business match of up to 4%
- Sick Leave and Vacation
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Maternal Salary Continuance
- Monthly attendance bonus of $80
- Trainer Hourly Incentive – $1.00 per hour Night Shift Differential – $1.50 per hour COVID vaccine reimbursement $100 per vaccination (vaccines not required)
- Green my Ride is a $15 initiative. Carpooling with Fred Meyer GC
- Clean Energy Vehicle Program – $1000/year for the next five years
- Referral Bonus for Team Members – $1000 Spot Bonuses
- Reimbursement for Safety Shoes – $115 per year
- Shift Work in the Middle of the Day – $20 Subway Card
Also, apply for a House Cleaner Job in the USA.
How to Apply
To apply for the sanitation technician job, follow the apply online link, fill out the form, attach your CV and submit your application.
Before you go, apply for Cleaning Jobs in the United States.