Multiple Job Openings for Real estate Agents in Nigeria. Read the Real estate agent job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Chef Jobs in Nigeria.
Real Estate Agents in Nigeria Job Summary
A real estate sales associate is a salesperson who specializes in the purchase of real estate and homes. In this position, you prepare and display the home to potential purchasers while also negotiating sales agreements with the property owner.
Real estate associates buy and sell properties and assist customers in negotiating the best price for their property when it is time to sell. Also, make sure that houses and land are properly advertised to attract possible buyers.
- Provide advice and assistance to both sellers and purchasers in selling and purchasing property at the best possible price and terms.
- Determine the needs of clients and their financial resources in order to offer solutions that are appropriate for them.
- Clients are advised on market circumstances, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and other connected concerns during the middle of the negotiation process, assuring fair and honest dealing.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Nigeria.
- To determine the worth of a property, conduct a comparative market analysis.
- Showcase and sell real estate to potential purchasers.
- Prepare any documents that are required (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Organize and manage property auctions and trades.
- Keep a list of available properties up to date.
- Appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and house inspectors should all work together.
- Create a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors with whom you may collaborate.
- Advertisements, open houses, and listing services can all help to promote sales.
- Maintain a working knowledge of real estate markets.
- Working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Salesperson is required.
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong sales, negotiating, and communication abilities are required.
- Pleasant and dependable
Before you go, apply for More Nigerian Jobs.