Factory workers are needed at Paradigm Windows, Portland, United States. Read further for Job Qualifications, Details, and How to Apply.
|Factory workers at Paradigm Windows|
|Job Location||Portland, Maine, United States|
|Pay||From $20.50 per hour|
|Recruiting Company||Paradigm Windows|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Job Schedules||10-hour shifts|
Factory Workers Job Responsibilities
Our Factory Workers are tasked with certain responsibilities. To enumerate, the list below contains the job responsibilities of our workers.
- Parts are arranged in a certain connection to one another.
- Hand dexterity and attention to detail are required.
- With hand tools or by hand, clips, screws, cement, or otherwise fastens components together.
- On the assembly line, tends automated devices such as weather-stripping machines and corner cleaners at various phases of operation.
- Installs window hardware with air screw guns.
- Must be able to read a U.S. tape measure and comprehend measures down to a fraction of a second.
- As production demands, operates at various workstations.
- Cuts and stacks match pairs of window frames onto carts for use at various stages along the window line.
- This worker must work well as part of a team and in close proximity to other employees.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
The Job Qualification for the potential factory workers is listed below.
- Must be able to operate in a noisy, fast-paced atmosphere, make sound decisions, and assist others as needed.
- The ability to connect with coworkers and read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals in all units of measure (Must be able to read and comprehend the US measuring system to 1/32 of an inch).
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 10 hours, as well as lift and/or move 75 pounds on a daily basis (Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks using arms and hands).
- It is necessary to have dependable transportation.
- This work necessitates near vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and other visual abilities.
- capacity to shift attention and depth perception
- Calculate rate, ratio, and percent, as well as design and understand graphs.
Listed below are the educational job qualification for factory workers.
- GED or high school diploma
- 1 year of experience in a production/assembly environment or power tool competency (i.e. carpentry experience or a combination of education and experience.
To enumerate, below are the Factory Workers job benefits:
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Dental coverage is a need.
- Employee discounts are available.
- Health-care coverage
- Life insurance is a type of insurance that protects
- Paid vacation
- Program for referring others
- Payment for tuition
- Insurance for your eyes
- A ten-hour shift
- Mondays through Fridays
- Shift work at night
About Paradigm Windows
Paradigm has been supplying top-quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for new construction and remodeling projects for both commercial and residential premises since 1981.
With a lifetime guarantee, we proudly distinguish ourselves from the competition by giving our workers and clients our undivided attention.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we are concerned. We stand behind every window and door that leaves our facility because we are devoted to quality!
Direct Phone Number: +1 (207) 650-7819
Before you go, Apply for a Receptionist Job in the USA.