Recruitment is ongoing for a truck washer at Valley Proteins, Amarillo, Texas in the United States. Read further for Truck Washer Job Description, Qualifications, and how to apply.
|Truck Washer Job Summary|
|Job Location||Amarillo, Texas, United States|
|Job Pay||$600 – $700 per week|
|Job Shift||7:00 am – 3:30 pm|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Recruiting Company||Valley Proteins|
Fill this position with an industry-leading, reliable manufacturer, where you will develop in-demand skills and earn top compensation as a key team member responsible for maintaining a safe working environment.
We’re seeking a Full-Time Truck Washer to join our team in Amarillo, TX. In order to satisfy customer/supplier standards, this position will be responsible for maintaining the company’s fleet of vehicles and trailers clean.
This is a first-shift role that runs from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Truck Washer Job Benefits
To enumerate, below are the job benefits truck washers enjoy at Valley Proteins.
- Pay is competitive — on average, earn $600-$700 every week!
- Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, and paid time off are all excellent benefits.
- The company will contribute $500-$1000 per year to your health savings account.
- Your 401(k) account will receive a guaranteed 3% employer contribution.
- Opportunities for advancement — We are continuously on the lookout for important individuals that are eager to advance into higher-level positions.
Listed below are the qualifications for a potential truck washer at Valley Proteins.
- Ability to read and write at a level that permits all safety training to be understood.
- When dealing with challenges as they arise, the ability to cope with ambiguity, apply excellent judgment, be impartial, dependable, and professional is required.
To enumerate, below are the essential functions of a truck washer at Valley Proteins.
- To guarantee that customer/supplier cleanliness standards are fulfilled, wash truck and trailer equipment as needed.
- All equipment problems should be reported to the proper persons.
- As needed, keep logs and records.
About Valley Proteins
Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a pioneer in the conversion of discarded cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet food components since 1949. Our priorities are excellent customer service and environmental protection in order to ensure a long-term future.
Without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, handicap, or status as a protected veteran, all qualified candidates will be considered for employment.
Direct Phone Number: +1 (806) 379-6001
Before you go, Apply for Data Entry Clerk Job in the USA.