Multiple Job Openings for Genetic Counselors in Canada. Read the Genetic Counselors job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Australia.
Genetic Counselors in Canada Job Summary
Licensed Genetic Counselors with experience in medical genetics and genetic counseling who work as members of health care and research teams, providing information and support to families, and individuals considering genetic testing.
Also, individuals participating or considering participating in research to provide the highest level of patient care, demonstrate research integrity and maximize patient outcomes are sought by our Maternal-Fetal Medicine team.
Manage medical genetics, genetic testing, genetic counseling, and bioethics-related research initiatives and clinical programs.
The ideal applicant would be a registered Genetic Counselor in Pennsylvania, who have past telemedicine experience, and a love for aiding Maternal-Fetal Medicine patients, while this is not needed.
- Assisting new Genetic Counselors and Genomic Medical Assistants with onboarding, training, and mentorship.
- During onboarding, clinical supervision of new hires is provided.
- Assistants in Genomic Medicine are supervised.
- Improve genetic counseling and testing services by implementing particular institutional initiatives.
- Specialty clinic coordination within a clinical sector and among medical specialties.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in Canada.
- Two or more research efforts or projects must be managed.
- Within the stated area of the supervising faculty member’s research program, lead project management (implementation and coordination, including IRB protocol administration).
- Contribution to the authorship of a work is significant.
- One or more clearly defined study areas.
- Coordination of student rotations and supervision of students.
- Make media requests to educate the public.
- Lecturer for a genetic counselor, other medical providers, or an undergraduate program.
- Participate in one or more educational activities as a leader.
- A Master of Science or Master of Arts in Genetic Counseling from an American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) certified genetic counseling program is necessary.
- It is necessary to be eligible for active candidate status as defined by the American Board of Medical Genetics (ABMG) or the American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) or to be board certified by the American Board of Medical Genetics (ABMG) or the American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC).
- Within two years of the start date, certification must be obtained. Genetic counselors who live in Minnesota or provide direct patient care to Minnesota residents must be licensed by the state.
- Mayo Clinic genetic counselors who operate remotely for the clinic must be licensed by the state of Minnesota.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Canada.