Multiple Job Openings for Sports coaches in Canada. Read the Sports coach job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Sports Coaches in Canada Job Summary
The Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) provides exercise, recreation, and leisure activities, as well as family and charitable assistance, retail, and personal financial services to members of the Canadian Armed Forces and their families wherever they are around the globe.
Every day, we provide our employees with the opportunity to work with a purpose in an inclusive, healthy, courteous, and rewarding workplace.
- Supporting and collaborating with members of the Canadian Armed Forces, as well as actively educating them to defend and serve our nation, could lead to a very rewarding career.
Also, apply for Statistician Jobs in Canada.
- As a Fitness and Sports Instructor, you will have the opportunity to lead Fitness, Sports, and Aquatics programs for a highly motivated and professional clientele as part of a dynamic and devoted team.
- To guarantee that members of the Canadian Armed Forces can safely and effectively perform their tasks in operations, you will plan, deliver, and analyze tactical programs based on established employment standards on a daily basis.
- We push the boundaries of what’s possible, much like the troops that we so passionately support.
- Age-appropriate coaching certification is required at a minimum.
- Learn to Train Participants must complete Making ethical judgments, Respect in Sport, and Making Headway before May 1st, as well as submit a completed vulnerable sector screening.
- Experience teaching or coaching soccer to people of various ages is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the OSA’s LTPD Program would be advantageous, as would experience in program planning, development, and execution.
- Those with a Provincial B license or higher will be given special consideration.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Canada.