Production Worker Job Opening at Dyno Nobel, South Carolina, United States. Read further for the full job description, responsibilities, and how to apply.
Production Worker Job Description
You will be in charge of running process equipment to mix and make 1.5 bulk blasting agent emulsion and 5.1 bulk oxidizer emulsion in a safe, timely, and efficient way, reporting to the Plant Manager.
|Production Worker Job Summary|
|Job Location||Lancaster, South Carolina, United States|
|Educational Requirement||High School Diploma|
|Age Requirement||21 or Older|
|Recruiting Company||Dyno Nobel|
Production Worker Job Responsibilities
As a Production Worker, you will blend and make 1.5 bulk blasting agent emulsion and 5.1 bulk oxidizer emulsion in a safe, timely, and efficient way by operating and processing equipment.
In order to safeguard your own safety and the safety of others, you will be responsible for following all safety protocols and maintaining safe working conditions when driving and operating equipment. Other responsibilities include:
- To guarantee a safe and successful event, maintain safe working conditions and ensure that all crew members and others on the site follow all safety and regulatory procedures and standards.
- Handle safety concerns ahead of time and practice Use the HAT tool to encourage personal responsibility for safety as part of the Take 5! approach.
- Ability to work with numbers properly and do basic mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of and adherence to applicable DOT, OSHA, MSHA, EPA, and BATFE regulations.
- Use techniques that are consistent with business rules and procedures, such as those included in the technical modules, SOPs, worksite policies, and safety policies and procedures.
- Complete inventory records, other necessary documentation, and reports to the best of your ability.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work ethic in a factory setting is a bonus.
- To be a possessor of explosives, you must be ready to submit to and pass an ATF background check.
- Working in a chemical manufacturing setting is a plus.
- able to work a variety of hours as required
- The ability to read, write, and speak English, as well as communicate verbally and in writing.
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate.
- Personal safety equipment may be necessary, and lifting up to 60 pounds may be required.
- A team member with a positive outlook and a cheerful manner.
Production Worker Job Benefits
- 3 weeks off + 11 paid vacation days + PTO days
- Full health coverage, including company contributions to HSAs and a dental plan with orthodontic options, as well as wellness coaching.
- Tuition reimbursement program that is generous
- Coworkers that are friendly and helpful
- There will be no harm to anyone, anywhere.
- Respect, Recognize and Reward People
- Consider the customer. Everyone. Every single day
- Treat the company as though it were our own.
- Community and Environmental Concerns
- Challenge the Status Quo and Make It Better
- Keeping our Promises
About Dyno Nobel
In the commercial explosives sector, Dyno Nobel is a global leader. Throughout North America, Australia, and select clients in the Asia Pacific, we supply innovative blasting solutions and high-quality explosives goods.
Join us in celebrating everything Dyno Nobel stands for: our culture, beliefs, devotion to safety, and, most importantly, our PEOPLE. Dyno Nobel is a fantastic place to work because of this mix.
Incitec Pivot Limited, founded in Australia, owns Dyno Nobel. IPL employs 4500 people who manufacture and sell industrial chemicals and fertilizer goods and services to clients all over the world.
Before you go, Apply for a Factory Worker Job in the USA.