Multiple Job Openings for Sales Funnel Manager jobs in Nigeria. Read the Sales funnel manager job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Caregiver Jobs in UAE.
Sales Funnel Manager Jobs in Nigeria Job Summary
Are you good at forming connections? Would you define yourself as having extensive expertise in managing end-to-end sales funnels and enforcing accountability for sales targets? Are you customer-driven?
Have you had success finding, creating, and managing partnerships? Do you find it exciting to consider aiding the growth of a sizable, highly innovative business?
Would you say that you are able to make data-driven decisions and that you are at ease with numbers? Are you adept at creating presentations that are both visually appealing and simple to understand?
- Be directly in charge of creating new client opportunities and maintaining the sales pipeline of 300+ top accounts, which typically results in 40–60 smart dials per day.
- Responsibilities include cold outreach, social selling, promotions, etc. to construct the front end of the sales funnel.
- To prepare Account Executives for sales demonstrations, conduct research on potential clients, and find critical details.
Also, apply for HR Jobs in Nigeria.
- To expedite deals through the earliest sales phases, schedule and carry out the initial qualifying and discovery calls using BANT.
- Through a range of outreach techniques, such as calls, emails, videos, and social media outreach, raise awareness and interest.
- Share your best practices with the team and continuously improve your sales process and workflow.
- Help us establish new connections with larger internet companies.
- A bachelor’s degree or a certificate from postsecondary education
- Five to six years’ expertise in (for-profit) B2B commercial development
- Built teams from scratch or has shown a capability to work in an unpredictable environment and bring order to disorder
- Proactiveness, inventiveness, and the capacity to flourish in a dynamic, adaptable, and entrepreneurial setting. Independent working ability
- Outstanding communication and presentational abilities: You can clearly express your views both orally and in writing.
- Precision and attention to detail: When working on a task or project, you pay special attention to all the little details.
- Interpersonal abilities: You can work well with people and have a collaborative approach.
- You can maintain a constant level of interaction with stakeholders at all levels thanks to your relationship management skills.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Nigeria.