Many of us are familiar with the fruit Guava. Guava has a close resemblance to lemon, it has an oval shape and is usually green in color. Read further for the sexual benefits of guava leaves.
Its taste is a blend of sweet and sour taste. Guava is found on trees that can be as tall as 18cm.
Guava fruit originates from Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. They are mostly seen in tropical regions. They are also available in Nigeria.
Guava leaves are medicinal and very useful to improve sex. We are going to explore how the guava leaves are useful sexually and other health benefits.
Also, read Swinol Price in Nigeria.
Types of Guava
There are varieties of guava around the world. To enumerate, below is a list of the types of guava.
- Red Malaysian: This guava is red. The leaves of the tree are a mixture of green and red, with red as a tint.
- Tropical White: The color of this guava variety is white. It has a pleasant aroma and succulent flesh.
- Mexican Cream: These kinds of variety of guava is creamy the taste is absolutely sweet. It is also called “Tropical Yellow”.
- Strawberry Guava: This variety has a taste that is similar to that of strawberry.
- Lemon Guava: they are yellow and usually smaller than other types of guava. The taste is a blend of lemon and the common guava.
Apart from the few types of guava listed above, we have several other types of guava such as Pineapple Guava, Red Indian guava, sweet white Indonesian Guava, and many more.
Guava Leaves Composition
To many who don’t know the benefits of guava leaves, they see it as trash. The guava leaves are very rich in protein and also have a large deposit of Vitamin C which is good for the body.
Minerals such as sodium, iron, boron, magnesium, calcium, Sulphur, and potassium are present in Guava leaves. It also contains antioxidants which are beneficial for the human body. In addition, there are thousands of nutritional elements present in the guava leaves which help the body.
Guava Leaves can be processed as capsules, powders, or oils. Usually, they are boiled as tea.
Also, read Public Administration Courses in Nigeria.
Benefits of Guava Leaves Sexually
Guava Leaves are majorly used as medicinal herbs however; they can be used for other purposes relating to sex. Guava Leaves are natural aphrodisiacs, they help to improve sexual performance
When taken as a powder or taken as tea can be used to boost the optimal circulation of blood flow to the genital organs and the increased libido which increases sexual drive. It also helps long-lasting erection in men.
Also, Guava leaves are good for boosting sperm count levels in men. According to research, guava leaves contain phytochemicals that can benefit a person suffering from low sperm count.
Furthermore, guava leaves improve fertility in women as it contains folic acid, an essential vitamin for fertility, vitamin E, Vitamin D, calcium, and many more.
Guava leaves also help in the ovulation process. The folic acid nutrients present in the guava leaves also help the ovulation process in females, it aids the release of more viable eggs in the female body.
In addition, Guava leaves extract helps deal with menstrual problems in females. It helps to alleviate the pain (menstrual cramps) and stabilize the inconsistent monthly flows.
Guava leaves can be used to manage Yeast infection in women.
Also, read Drugs used for toilet infection in Nigeria.
Other benefits of Guava Leaves
Asides from the sexual benefits of guava leaves, listed below are other benefits of guava leaves.
- Treatment of Diabetes: A diabetic patient should drink boil Guava leaves as tea. Research has shown that the Guava tea leaf is beneficial in the treatment of diabetes because the intake helps to stabilize the sugar level in the body. It is also beneficial for a patient without diabetes or a patient with a high tendency of becoming diabetic.
- Treatment of Cancer: Lycopene and Quercetin present in the extract of guava leaves are essential for the treatment of a cancer patient. Guava leaves can be used in the treatment of colon, prostate, breast, leukemia, and other types of cancer treatment
- Lowering Cholesterol Level: High cholesterol levels in the body can lead to heart attack or stroke. The cholesterol level in the body can be managed by the regular intake of guava leaves as tea. This will get rid of the fats blocking the blood vessels without causing harm.
- Hypertension: Guava leaves are very rich in antioxidants which can help a hypertensive patient manage the ailment.
- Weight Loss: The regular intake of guava leaves also helps in losing weight. It helps in the breaking down of fats and delays the breaking down and absorption of Carbs in the body system
More Benefits of Guava Leaves
The list below holds even more benefits of Guava Leaves.
- Boost Immunity: Vitamin C is very essential for boosting the immunity of the body system. It is experimentally proven that Guava leaves are one the largest deposits of Vitamin C, it contains more vitamin when compared with oranges. The regular intake of Guava fruit and boiling of its leaves is one of the ways of boosting the immune system in the body.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea can be managed by boiling guava leaves. It contains anti-bacterial elements (antibiotics) which help reduce frequent stooling, watery stool, and stomach experienced in the case of diarrhea. In addition, guava leaves can be used in the treatment of constipation and stomach pain or upheaval.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleeping disorder; the victim has trouble falling asleep or remaining asleep. The problem can be managed using guava leaves because it contains pyridoxine and niacin which helps calm the nerves in the body there causing the body to be in a relaxed state.
- Skin Care: Skin problems such as acne, wrinkles, spots, and eczema can be gotten rid of with the aid of guava leaves
- Hair Loss: Guava leaves are rich in antioxidants that can be used to prevent hair loss and other hair-related problems.
- Cold and Flu: Guava is popular for the treatment of colds, flu, sore throat, and other respiratory tract issues because it contains flavonoids.
- Blood Pressure: Guava and guava leaves are good for the regulation of blood pressure because it contains a high amount of potassium.
- Pain Relief: The quercetin present in the guava leaves makes it possible to be used as a pain relief medicine. It can also be used in the cases of pain and swelling in the joints because it contains anti-inflammatory agents.
Summary of Sexual Benefits of Guava Leaves
Guava is a tropical fruit that grows on trees. The guava fruit is very nutritious and a healthy choice. They are usually green in color with many seeds inside. The guava fruit including its leaves is very useful because it contains a high amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which are good for the body.
Before you go, read Dating Apps Used by Yahoo Guys.