Delivery Driver Needed at Express Package System, Missouri, United States of America. Read further for the full Job Description, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and How to Apply.
|Delivery Driver Job Summary|
|Job Location||Missouri, United States|
|Job Pay||$17.50 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Shift Schedule||10:00 am to 9:00 pm|
(8-10 hours per day)
|Educational Qualification||High School Degree|
|Recruiting Company||Express Package System|
Delivery Driver Job Description
Express Package System, Inc. is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner searching for motivated individuals to deliver Amazon items. Delivery Associates work hard to ensure that every Amazon purchase arrives on schedule. We have full-time and part-time positions available.
The vehicle will be provided by the company! There’s no need for a CDL!
The hours are around 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Shifts vary from 8 to 10 hours each day and are available seven days a week. Blue Springs, Missouri is the location of our plant.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our potential delivery driver is tasked with the following responsibilities and duties.
- At all times, drive and operate your delivery truck safely.
- For routing and customer delivery information, use a hand-held device.
- Use a variety of paths to get around the delivery area.
- Must be able to drive and work in a variety of weather situations. Deliver packages by loading and unloading them.
- Be OBSESSED WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS!! We endeavor to provide our clients with packages and smiles.
- With or without suitable accommodations, complete the following tasks:
- Lift packages weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Throughout your shift, you must be able to get in and out of the vehicle and go up and down the steps.
Job Benefits and Compensation
To enumerate, here are some of the Job Benefits and Compensation of our delivery driver.
- $17.50 per hour
- Paid Training Paid Overtime Benefits and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Delivery Driver Job Requirements
To enumerate, listed below are the job requirements of our potential delivery driver.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test with flying colors
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to work one weekend day
We are a non-discriminatory employer. Regardless of age, national origin, ethnicity, color, handicap, religious views, or sexual orientation, all competent candidates will be evaluated for employment.
Before you go, Apply for a Factory Worker Job in the USA.