Multiple Job Openings for Painters in Australia. Read the Painter job summary, and responsibilities, qualifications, and apply now.
Also, apply for Painter Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Painters in Australia Job Summary
Weir Minerals Australia Ltd, a member of the Weir Group PLC, is the market leader in the design, production, and sale of slurry pumps and allied minerals processing equipment to the mining sector, both within Australia and throughout the world.
On a permanent full-time basis, we are looking for eager and passionate Blaster/Painters to join our Artarmon, NSW facility.
As a Blaster/Painter, you’ll be in charge of applying coatings on tanks, screens, pumps, valves, pipelines, and other similar items in an efficient, effective, and safe manner to prevent corrosion and increase product life.
- Preparing plant components for abrasive blasting and coatings, or painting.
- Performing abrasive blasting and painting, mechanical preparation, high-pressure water cleaning, spray-applied coatings, and painting
- Providing management with feedback on any difficulties or concerns that occur as a result of the application
- Ascertain that the abrasive blasting, coating, and painting processes are both effective and safe.
Also, apply for Genetic Counselor Jobs in Australia.
- Keep all abrasive blasting and coatings, as well as painting equipment, in good working order.
- Ensure that all coatings employees are properly trained in the safe operation of all machines and equipment.
- Ascertain that materials are stored and handled safely and appropriately.
- Improve existing abrasive blasting and coatings, as well as painting processes, by recommending and refining changes.
- Performing ad hoc yard/site labor as needed
- Painting and Decorating (Certificate 3)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate in a team environment
- A white card is required.
- Qualifications for blasting that are relevant
- A minimum of three years experience as a Blaster Painter is required, preferably in an industrial or maintenance setting. The ability to follow instructions and work in a safe manner is required.
- Ability to pass a project-specific pre-employment medical examination, which includes a drug and alcohol test.
- Extra tickets are in high demand (EWP, WAH, Confined Spaces)
- White Card Willingness to work full-time on a long-term project
- Certificate for Working at Height
- Working in congested areas
- Keeping an eye on the job site for unsafe circumstances and reporting any issues that are discovered.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Australia.