Multiple Job Openings for Real estate agents in Australia. Read the Real estate agent job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Real Estate Agents in Australia Job Summary
This is the role for you if you’re looking for an interesting and gratifying sales position that can lead to considerable career advancement.
Join Australia’s largest privately-owned real estate agency to showcase your sales talent and distinguish yourself as one of the industry’s best performers. We have the resources to assure your sales success with over 21,000 homes on our rental list.
Also, apply for Real Estate Agents Job in Canada.
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to generate leads, drive listings, and close sales of rural, lifestyle, and residential properties in Euroa and the surrounding area.
- Throughout the sales process, you will guarantee that all customers receive excellent customer service and assistance.
- Manage buyer inquiries, property appraisals, and contract negotiations.
- You will establish sales and marketing plans that are relevant to the local market by collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather market intelligence.
- Oversee the contract and settlement procedure, as well as manage the clients’ expectations from start to finish.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a buyer’s agent, property acquisitions manager, or project marketer in the real estate business.
- Be a top performer with a laser-like concentration on results and a win-win situation for everyone.
- Have self-motivation, a strong work ethic, and a will to succeed.
Also, apply for Firefighter Jobs in Australia.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able and willing to always put the interests of the client first.
- Extensive real estate experience Excellent knowledge of the real estate markets in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane
- Professional civility and personal honesty at the highest level
- Deep networks/strong networking capabilities
- Excellent research and negotiation skills
- Licensing in real estate is preferred.
Before you go, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Australia.