Multiple Job Openings for Library Assistants in the United Arab Emirates. Read the Library Assistant job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
The UAE economy has grown slowly over the last decade, and most of the gains have been erased by a contraction in 2020. Over the same time period, economic freedom has declined.
The United Arab Emirates has lost 6.7 points in overall economic freedom since 2017, dragged down by lower scores for judicial effectiveness and labor freedom, and is now near the bottom of the “Mostly Free” category. Although fiscal health is strong, judicial effectiveness is lacking.
Also, apply for Server Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates has an economic freedom score of 70.2, ranking it 33rd in the 2022 Index. The UAE is ranked first among 14 countries in the Middle East and North Africa region, and its overall score is higher than the regional and global averages.
The assistant library is an excellent communicator who inspires others by making them feel like valuable members of a team. Strong leaders foster an environment of creativity, innovation, and openness to new ideas, while also welcoming and encouraging input from others in order to reach a consensus.
We are seeking a professional Library Assistant who will be in charge of categorizing and shelving books, assisting customers with internet access, and ensuring their technical needs are met. Among other things, and will help handle inquiries over the counter, via email, or by phone.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure that all students and faculty are effective users of ideas and information.
- Encourage students to be critical thinkers, avid readers, skilled researchers, and ethical information users.
- Instilling a love of learning in all students while ensuring equitable access to information
- As needed, collaborate with classroom teachers and specialists.
- To provide the necessary leadership and expertise to ensure that the school library program (SLP) is aligned with the school’s mission, goals, and objectives in accordance with NEASC and KHDA standards.
- Fill mailing containers with books, affix address labels, and secure them with straps for mailing to blind library patrons.
- Advocating, communicating, and promoting opportunities for professional advancement
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with stakeholders via the school and library websites, parent newsletters, e-mail, and other channels.
- Using data and research from local and international school libraries to gain support
- Writing articles and submitting reports on a regular basis demonstrating what the library and school librarian do to prepare students for success in the twenty-first century
- Keeping an efficient public relations program
- demonstrating a commitment to the preservation of intellectual freedom
- promoting ethical information use
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in UAE.
- Work experience in a school library is required.
- Professionalism and integrity
- Kindness, consideration, and hospitality
- Capability to effectively respond to the needs of a diverse community
- Working knowledge of library systems is required.
- Interpersonal skills that are engaging and excellent communication skills
- Capability to work and assist students and faculty.