Multiple Job Openings for Security Guards in the UAE. Read for the security guard job summary, responsibilities, duties and apply now.
The United Arab Emirates is a country of seven emirates on the eastern coast of the Asian continent. The UAE is a federal, presidential republic, with each emirate having its own constitution and president.
Also, apply for Laundry Assistant Jobs in UAE.
The UAE has a population of over nine million people, of which around one-third are expatriates. The country’s economy relies heavily on exports of oil and natural gas; however, it has developed diverse sectors such as aerospace, electronics and telecommunications, construction materials, healthcare and education.
Recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government have series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
We have creditable private and publicly owned establishments in the country who’re currently open to hire agile, hardworking, and suitably qualified candidates to work as part of their dynamic team as Security Guards.
Successful candidates are required to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, goal-oriented, capable of functioning under intense pressure, and able to adhere to instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Friendly and positive welcoming of guests to the organization
- Coordinate the proper and effective check-in and check-out of guests
- Properly Coordinate the safe and secure organization of the workplace
- Coordinate and effectively monitor the organization’s security system
- Routine patrolling round the premises to prevent intruder from entering
- Foster the provision of exceptional service experience to guests
- Strictly adhere to all established organization’s protocols and principles
- Excellently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Also, apply for Front Desk Agent Jobs in UAE.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Able to adhere to instructions
- Capable of functioning under intense pressure
- Suitably qualified and talented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Agile and hardworking
- High school diploma
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and management skills