Multiple Job Openings for Servers in the United Arab Emirates. Read the server job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
The United Arab Emirates is a country of seven emirates on the eastern coast of the Asian continent. The UAE is a federal, presidential republic, with each emirate having its own constitution and president.
Also, apply for a Security Guard Job in the United Arab Emirates.
The UAE has a population of over nine million people, of which around one-third are expatriates. The country’s economy relies heavily on exports of oil and natural gas; however, it has developed diverse sectors such as aerospace, electronics, telecommunications, construction materials, healthcare, and education.
The recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government has a series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
There are outstanding opportunities in top-rated hotels, restaurants, and hospitality fields in the UAE. Join classical and the world’s ultimate luxury lifestyle brand; resorts, hotels, restaurants, and cafes in the UAE. and leverage your professional network.
Grab the opportunity and make steady money with a high advantage of the flexibility and become an exceptional server. Work now and get paid!
Also, apply for a Laundry Assistant job in the United Arab Emirates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Listed below are the servers job duties and responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests politely
- Guides guests through menus, take orders and serve them food
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Present guest checks and take payment
- Enter all orders and transactions in the point of sales system
- Commitment toward every step of service is followed and adhered to
- Be passionate, fun-filled, and ensure the restaurant is safe and sanitized for the guests
- Maintenance of a high level of hospitality and professionalism with each team member and guest.
- Displaying enthusiasm and excitement
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
- Ensures that the restaurant service space remains well-stocked at all times
- Adheres to the financial control procedures for cash, vouchers, inventories, and receivables
- Complete knowledge of service standards, and basic beer-wine spirits.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clears and reset tables
- Must be available to work on holiday shifts and weekends
- Ability to operate POS and beverage equipment competently
- Ability to work efficiently in stressful situations
- Must be able to extend professionalism and courtesy to guests
- Maintenance of a valid food handler certificate
- Ability to communicate well with the team and managers and assist in the team effort
- Candidate Must be comfortable with working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments
- Must have completed FB Service Training
- Applicant Must be adaptable to changes
- Must be a highly energetic and motivated individual