Multiple Painter jobs in Germany. Read the painter’s job summary, qualifications, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Receptionist Jobs in Germany.
Painter Jobs in Germany Summary
All apartments and communal areas of all properties in their region must be painted, according to the job description for a painter. When this role is not painting, it is necessary that they carry out facilities maintenance at their primary workplace or as needed, under the supervision of the building superintendent or property manager.
- Prompt completion of work orders for painting.
- Execute regular to somewhat complicated painting, finishing, and surface preparation operations.
- Using a range of techniques, media, and processes to surfaces both inside and outside.
- Preparing apartment turnovers in accordance with specified standards. The apartments might be prepared by superintendents.
- Assist with maintenance tasks include cleaning the building, maintaining the grounds, and performing basic carpentry, electrical, and appliance repairs.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in Germany.
- The community center, laundry facilities, office building, and repair shop may need to be painted.
- Coordinating any unit inspections with the superintendent and/or property manager and following up with work orders to fix any issues discovered.
- Be accessible for emergency duties, such as snow removal and in the event of a fire or any other emergencies as determined by Management, upon notification from the Maintenance Superintendent and/or Property Manager.
- only allowing requests for maintenance from the property manager or superintendent.
- Travel to different locations is necessary
- Two years’ experience painting
- Graduated from high school or equivalent
- Knowledge of painting techniques, including surface preparation, painting, and finishing chores; fundamental facility and grounds maintenance information, or the capacity to acquire this knowledge
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people both orally and in writing
- The capacity to take ownership of one’s actions and to be accountable for them
- Being dependable and trustworthy as a quality
- Utilizing free time effectively to plan and finish tasks before the deadline
- the capacity to work steadily and deliver high-quality results
- Requires a current driver’s license. a pager can be necessary to be carried
- Use of the requisite safety gear, including gloves, goggles, back belts, and appropriate footwear