Multiple Job Openings for Receptionists in Australia. Read the Receptionist job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Real Estate Agent Jobs in Australia.
Receptionists in Australia Job Summary
If you’re looking to start your career, are willing to try something new, challenge yourself, and obtain valuable legal experience to help you succeed in the future, then this could be the role for you!
This position would be ideal for someone with great customer service abilities, the ability to handle several priorities, and the capacity to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be a self-motivated learner with a strong desire to succeed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist the office manager with new employee onboarding.
- All incoming mail and deliveries are sorted and distributed, and all outgoing mail is managed.
- Create new Purchase Orders and keep track of the list.
Also, apply for Firefighter Jobs in Australia.
- Assist in the creation of posts for the Corporate Coty Instagram page by developing content ideas.
- Assist with the management of our consumer brands’ online communities through social media platforms.
- Answer all incoming calls and, if necessary, help or transfer calls.
- To schedule the opening and closing of files, follow the instructions.
- Prepare basic legal communication and file notes.
- Organize and manage schedules and diaries.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events for the staff.
- Assist the Office Manager and other departments of the company as needed.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity in a corporate setting with a customer service/office experience focus is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate)
- Personal presentation is impeccable, and you have a passion for the beauty sector.
- High interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with all teams are required.
- Strong organization abilities with the ability to define priorities and handle competing demands Impeccable attention to detail with the capacity to operate in a fast-paced environment
- With a confident, pleasant, and welcoming demeanor, dedicated to providing great customer service.
- Communication skills that are exceptional both verbally and in writing
Before you go, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Australia.