Multiple Job Openings for Security guards in the UAE. Read the Cashier job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Server Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Security Guards in the UAE Job Summary
A Security Guard monitors activities on and around the hotel property and reports and addresses incidents to ensure the safety of guests, team members, and other visitors.
As a Security Guard, you are in charge of ensuring the safety and security of all hotel guests, team members, contractors, and visitors. The hotel’s safety and security are also the responsibility of a Security Guard.
Patrols the property, monitors surveillance equipment, inspects buildings, equipment, and access points, and grants access to personnel. By activating alerts, he is able to obtain assistance.
Reports irregularities, inform policy and procedure violators and restrains trespassers to prevent losses and damage. Drivers are directed, which helps to control traffic.
- Surveilling the residence grounds (both interior and exterior)
- Take a look around the parking lot to make sure there are no unlawful vehicles.
- Ensure that all hotel doors are locked and that all rooms are quiet.
- Keeping track of who enters and exits the hotel
- Completing the security log (this is a small report of what areas have been checked)
- Security cameras are being watched.
- Responding to calls from coworkers who require assistance
- When necessary, guests will be escorted (e.g., if they are intoxicated and need to go to their room or if they are lost)
- Carry out a security check of the building on a regular basis.
- Once every two hours, conduct a floor-by-floor inspection of all buildings.
- Considerate, courteous, and respectful of others.
- In the guest book, record the names of all visitors to the building.
- At all times, keep all logs precise and meticulous.
- Ensure that no smoking is permitted both inside and outside the premises, as well as in the surrounding areas where materials are stored.
- Keep track of all business vehicles in a logbook.
- Any issue requiring immediate or prompt response is reported to the police, fire department, or other competent authorities.
Also, apply for Library Assistant Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Physical fitness is required.
- Must be at least 5.7″ tall and hold a valid SIRA certificate and SIRA license.
- Must have at least one year of demonstrated hospitality/hotel security experience in the UAE.
- Flexible and dependable strategy
- The candidate must have a visit visa for immediate employment and excellent English communication skills.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.