Multiple Job Openings for Administrative Assistants in the UK.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the UK, is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
The country includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands.
Also, apply for Canada Jobs for Immigrants.
The UK has a mixed economy which is largely dependent on its service sector, accounting for 79% of GDP, while manufacturing and construction account for 17% and 4% respectively.
Recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government have series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
We have creditable private and publicly owned establishments in the country who’re currently open to hire agile, hardworking, and suitably qualified candidates to work as part of their dynamic team as Administrative Assistants.
Successful candidates are required to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, goal-oriented, capable of functioning under intense pressure, and able to adhere to instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, route, and process incoming calls and mails
- Duly Coordinate the effective operation of various office tools and machines
- Coordinate the proper and effective cleanliness of the work place
- Coordinate the safe and secure organization of the workplace
- Engage and interacts with other workers and guests
- Guiding and directing visitors to the appropriate sectors of the premises
- Perform series of clerical and administrative tasks
- Positive and friendly welcoming of guests
- Strictly adhere to all established organization’s protocols and principles
- Excellently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- Able to adhere to instructions
- Capable of functioning under intense pressure
- Suitably qualified and talented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Agile and hardworking
- High school diploma
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and management skills
Before you go, apply for the best Jobs in Canada 2022.