Multiple Job Openings for Registered Nurses in Australia. Read the Registered Nurse job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Service Technician Jobs in Australia.
Nurses in Australia Job Summary
Help us make a difference in the lives of millions of Australians who suffer from or are at risk of incontinence. We’re expanding, and we need passionate, experienced, human, and compassionate continence nurses like you to help NDIS members with incontinence get the help they need.
Work in a friendly and caring workplace with people who are genuinely enthusiastic about what we do. Over 5 million Australians are affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control disorders, and the Continence Flourish Holistic Services acts as a champion for their needs. We represent more than 5 million Australians who have or are at risk of bladder and bowel control issues, as well as pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Provide patient-centered, evidence-based nursing care.
- Ensure patient and staff safety by coordinating with the multidisciplinary team.
Also, apply for Service Technician Jobs in Canada.
- Supervise, direct, and guide members of the nursing team; ENs are enrolled nurses who provide patient care.
- Individuals/patients will receive knowledge and support in order to manage their health needs.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a nurse or midwife (AHPRA).
- A current postgraduate degree or a Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care, Coronary Care, or Critical Care is required.
- In the framework of a multidisciplinary team, demonstrated application of professional and ethical boundaries to the delivery of patient care.
- Evidence-based practice and critical thinking skills demonstrated in advocating for and implementing personalized person-centered health care.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with others in a kind and professional manner while also directly resolving problems.
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients, families, and staff to improve health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients has been demonstrated.
- Evidence of self-development and commitment to retaining competence and skill growth, as well as readiness to utilize and share professional expertise with colleagues.
- Within a multidisciplinary team, demonstrated great interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in Australia.