Multiple Job Openings for Security guards in the USA. Read the Security Guards in USA job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in the UAE.
Security Guards in the USA Job Summary
Reports to the Security Manager and is in charge of monitoring restricted parking area usage, patrolling allocated parking zones, and reporting any unusual or suspicious activity to the Security Dispatcher for further inquiry.
Protects the assets and grounds of the hospital as allocated, as well as provides a safe and secure environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
Our Security Professionals help customers and the general public by providing critical services that help keep our communities safe and secure.
We need your aid now more than ever in these trying times. There are immediate job openings with us!
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in Nigeria.
- As indicated in the Security Department policy manual, follow procedural requirements and provide production assistance (i.e., product and raw material staging).
- Liaison with Fire Departments, Police Departments, and Regulatory Agencies during non-business hours, as directed by the Shift Leader.
- Monitor facility systems and report/record their status. Fire alarm, CCTV, security/access control, and energy management are examples of systems.
- Assist with the management of the Security Department’s ID database and the printing of ID cards for Baltimore operations.
- Assist Shift Leader in conducting investigations of crimes on the Baltimore campus.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Security Shift Leader
- At all Baltimore locations, control and monitor parking facilities.
- Assist the Shift Leader in ensuring that all safety inspections are completed on schedule (Fire extinguishers and Suppression inspections).
- Ensures that any company property leaving the facilities is allowed by material passes that have been signed.
- Perform first responder duties at all Baltimore facilities as needed for emergency situations: (CPR, First Aid, Facility System failures, and site disasters).
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of two years of college credits must be read and written in English.
- Experience as a security officer or in law enforcement is preferred.
- a valid driver’s license issued by a state in the United States
Before you go, apply for more USA Jobs.