Multiple Job Openings for Registered Nurses in Nigeria. Read the Registered Nurse job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Nurses in Nigeria Job Summary
Our client, a comprehensive health and wellness center in VI, Lagos, is looking to hire a Nurse to care for consumers by addressing the physical, emotional, and mental requirements of the full person.
The ideal applicant would examine customers’ health and make decisions based on their physicians’ recommendations for the best possible outcome for the consumer.
- Before offering services, consult with patients; make appointments; interview and medically screen people;
- Preparing treatment rooms; doing skin examinations/assessments
- sanitizing medical equipment and equipment
Also, apply for Accountant Jobs in Nigeria.
- Providing information to patients on treatments and procedures, as well as what to expect before and after;
- Assisting physicians and surgeons with aesthetic procedures and operations; pre-operative and post-operative care; patient monitoring during the procedure; and
- Maintaining knowledge of new procedures and protocols.
- Is accountable for informing the Practice Manager of any findings and observations.
- Performs administrative chores such as paperwork and report fulfillment.
- As needed, do other ad hoc tasks.
- With 2-3 years of post-NYSC job experience in an acute-care hospital as a licensed RN-RM
- Understanding, speaking, and writing good English is a skill.
- In an acute-care hospital context, competent and knowledgeable in clinical nursing practice.
- Knowledge of and use of human anatomy and physiology as it relates to nursing care.
- Competent in performing and overseeing conventional nursing procedures and abilities in patient care
- Competent in providing peri-natal and perioperative nursing care and supervising it.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Nigeria.