Multiple Job Openings for Data analysts in Canada. Read the Data analyst job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Australia.
Data Analysts in Canada Job Summary
The Data Analyst performs system and business analysis as well as writing extracts, analyses, and Business Intelligence reports. For application systems, the Data Analyst creates new reports and maintains existing reports and data extraction methods.
The reports are for the business areas to understand and track the performance of their respective regions. The Data Analyst collaborates with other members of the team, such as the Senior Developer/Architect, Senior Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Database Administrators, to ensure that reports and data extracts meet user needs and departmental standards.
- Connect data from numerous health information data sources to conduct multi-layer data analysis independently.
- Ensure that all work steps and processes are documented so that they may be effectively reproduced as needed.
- Ascertain that suitable safety is in place while handling data and that proper authorizations are secured before distributing data or reports.
Also, apply for Receptionist Jobs in Canada.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance (QA) best practices are followed by completing unit testing, user acceptability testing, code reviews, post-implementation analysis, and other QA activities in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Perform activities such as change management, documenting programming modifications, engaging in system implementation, and producing and maintaining system documentation to departmental requirements to ensure that implemented data reporting and extraction solutions are sustainable.
- As needed, perform other related tasks.
- Completion of a recognized computer science degree or diploma program, two years of recent related experience, or an equivalent mix of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Physical ability to carry out the responsibilities of the job.
- Work organization skills.
- Possess the ability to operate associated machinery.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in Canada.