Multiple Job Openings for Accountants in Nigeria. Read the Accountant job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Canada.
Accountants in Nigeria Job Summary
Accountants have the ability to learn and obtain first-hand experience in a finance department by assisting with research, financial report preparation, and account reconciliation, among other activities.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording, as well as vouching and invoicing, to ensure accurate and comprehensive accounting records on ERP.
- Financial reports, such as bank reconciliation and revenue statements, as well as invoices and other papers, are prepared.
- Organizing advance payments for reconciliation, bank reconciliation vouchers, and vouchers in individual project files after reconciliation.
- Unpaid invoices are reconciled with the project Tea, and a WIP report is generated.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement Preparation
- Taking on more responsibilities or projects in order to have a better understanding of accounting and office operations
- Make financial budget projections.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in Nigeria.
- Bank statements must be reconciled.
- Enter accurate account information to manage all accounting financial transactions.
- Audits of external and internal controls are conducted on a regular basis.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Gathers and examines account information to prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries.
- Close accounts on a monthly and annual basis.
- Internal controls are followed to ensure financial security.
- Ascertain that payments are paid and received on time.
- Comply with financial policies and laws when performing jobs.
- Incoming and outgoing bills are examined.
- Taking care of a company’s payables and receivables
- Collect data and prepare balance sheets and profit and loss statements to summarize the financial situation.
- Regular data backups are a good way to keep your financial information safe.
- Bachelor’s or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or a similar discipline.
- Work experience as an accountant, internal auditor, accounting assistant, or in a comparable position is required.
- Strong knowledge of general ledger functions as well as the month-end/year-end closing process.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) (GAAP)
- Excellent management abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Before you go, apply for more Nigerian Jobs.
Also, check out Jobs In-Demand in Nigeria.