Multiple openings for Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada. Read the Job descriptions, responsibilities, and qualifications, and apply now.
According to Wikipedia, A financial analyst is a professional, who undertakes financial analysis for external or internal clients as a core feature of the job. The role may specifically be titled securities analyst, research analyst, equity analyst, investment analyst, or rating analyst.
Also, apply for Medical Support Assitant Jobs in the United States.
Listed Below are some Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada
Analyst, Derivatives Operations
We are a presentation-driven association and live by a bunch of fundamental beliefs that put our client’s necessities and objectives first. As a component of our group, you assume a part in satisfying our motivation and having an effect.
We offer a cooperative, comprehensive climate, zeroed in on development and opportunity, where you will be urged and engaged to address the difficulties of an exceptionally serious scene.
We are searching for capable experts at all phases of their monetary vocations: the people who are prepared to realize, the individuals who are prepared to advance, and the people who are prepared to lead.
Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Exchange audit, compromise, affirmation, and settlement of different Derivatives instruments like Listed Derivatives (Futures, Listed Options), Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, Currency Swaps, Equity Swaps, FX, and other OTC Derivative instruments
- Compromise, investigating, and settlement of a variety of edges with various clearing representatives and caretakers for Futures and Cleared Interest Rate and Credit Default Swap (LCH, CME, ICE) positions
- Settlement of bi-Lateral OTC subsidiary exchanges (requires investigating of installment disparities with counterparties or potentially overseers)
- Precise and convenient day-to-day handling of Listed and OTC (Bi-Lateral and Cleared) Derivative instruments on the two frameworks (Finastra Summit and BlackRock Aladdin)
- Get ready for everyday money estimates for the Treasury Group
- Compromise of value-based bank action to framework exchanges (Aladdin Cash)
- Correspondence between different interior/outside parties on requests in regards to post-execution of Derivative exchanges (ie. Settlement errors, Trade detail inconsistencies, and so on)
- Survey, understanding, and handling of Derivative exchange legitimate affirmation records
- Examination concerning and goal of breaks on positions and monetary exchange subtleties between frameworks (Aladdin/Summit)
- Dynamic commitment to complex and additionally raised Derivatives functional issues because of solicitation s from colleagues
- Support review demands from both interior/outside examiners when locked in
- Assume a functioning part on specially appointed tasks, development, and upgrades connected with Derivative Operations
- College Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or another related field
- Enlistment in, or finish of CFA, CRM, CSC, Derivatives Fundamentals, or other pertinent courses/programs is an or more
- 3+ long periods of moderate involvement with the back/center office of a Derivatives or different Investments Operation at a medium to enormous size monetary foundation
- Experience with monetary stages like Bloomberg, Markit Trade Manager, ALERT, DTCC, DSMatch, CLS and TriOptima
- Information and involvement in monetary data informing strategies like SWIFT
- Solid insightful abilities and experience settling exchanging and valuation disparities
- Demonstrated judgment around raised correspondences and capacity to freely work
- Careful comprehension of information on the board, and bookkeeping standards exceptionally capable in Microsoft Excel
- WEBI information base revealing and investigation and subsidiaries frameworks experience is a resource
Security Finance Analyst
Answering the Director, Security, Risk, and Crisis Management Business Office, the competitor will organize alongside senior individuals from the Information Security Group, giving monetary examination and introducing complex monetary data in a reasonable style. The Security Finance Analyst should be a powerful person intensely for subtleties and great relational abilities.
- Help with month-to-month, quarterly, and yearly financial plan arranging
- Help with making and introducing month-to-month monetary detailing which incorporates key measurements, monetary outcomes, and differences revealing
- Truth checks and questions an impressive measures of information
- Use specialized abilities to make diagrams and charts for visual comprehension
- Research and give input on bookkeeping abnormalities
- Accommodate seller solicitations and direction with finance on buy request installments
- Support Info Sec office by giving monetary information on a case-by-case basis
- Offer everyday help to the bookkeeping and money divisions as well as perform routine tasks and tackle schedule/standard issues
- Extraordinary undertakings as allotted
Also, apply for Cybersecurity Jobs in Canada.
Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada Qualifications
- Late alumni or leaving on another vocation in security
- Solid authoritative, using time effectively and assistance capacities
- Solid relational abilities with a capacity to break new ground
- Self-persuaded, adaptable, and profoundly creative
- Solid verbal and composed relational abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ready to work in a quick-moving climate with severe cutoff times
- Ability to work with geologically conveyed groups
- Essential comprehension of the changing security scene
- Profoundly mindful of detail and exactness
- Adaptable, capacity to turn starting with one assignment and then onto the next to conform to changing needs
Private Equity Analyst
PCP is right now employing a Senior Analyst to join as an essential individual from the Toronto venture group. The singular will be engaged with all parts of the venture interaction, including assessment of speculation potential open doors, exchange execution, and portfolio organization of the board.
Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Perform industry profound jumps and serious exploration;
- Fabricate definite monetary models and fiscal report investigation;
- Direct functional, business, and monetary expected level of investment; and
- Plan interior venture introductions.
- Work with supervisory crews to help key and functional drives, remember executing fold for acquisitions; and
- Screen and assess portfolio organization execution.
- 1-3 years of involvement with speculation banking, the board counseling, exchange administrations, confidential value or corporate turn of events;
- Solid scientific, quantitative, and monetary demonstrating abilities;
- Phenomenal correspondence and show abilities, including creating high-influence introductions and models;
- Self-starter, group situated, thorough, and demonstrated capacity to deal with various undertakings and ventures and flourish in an elite execution climate;
- Capacity to comply with time constraints and function admirably under tension;
- Predictable history of high accomplishment, both expertly and scholastically;
- Magnificent information on MS Office items (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced relational and interactive abilities;
- Information or potentially experience in any space of medical care is a resource yet not a necessity; and
- Legitimately qualified for work in Canada.
Sr Analyst, Strategic Finance
Answering to the Director, Business Investments, either in Richmond or Coquitlam, this position is liable for assessing key and functional drives utilizing information examination and applying business keenness, to work with different groups.
- Gives monetary and functional investigation to key tasks and functional enhancement drives
- Plans PowerPoint introductions to convey those drives and monetary/functional execution reports to senior chiefs and Board in an outwardly captivating way
- Creates examinations and gets ready week by week, month to month, and quarterly materials on the side of senior leaders and financial backer gatherings
- Performs FP&A capabilities (especially around month-end and quarterly-end periods) as well as investigations to work on business/functional execution
- Creates mind-boggling and far-reaching monetary models for the gaming/cordiality industry
- Plans and gets ready leader detailing bundle for the senior supervisory crew and Board distinguishing changes to the strategy and gauges
- Liaises and discusses really with all fitting functional, depository, and monetary revealing staff and offices
- Partake in cross-capability gatherings to offer help in the planning of the corporate yearly financial plan show to senior leaders and Board of Directors
- Performs different obligations as allocated or coordinated
Also, apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada.
- 2 to 5 years of work insight in FP&A, bookkeeping, monetary warning, or identical involvement in a multi-area endeavor
- Experience with corporate monetary models is a resource
- Master information in Excel and PowerPoint
- Four-year college education in Finance/Accounting or an identical field
- Enlistment or finish in CFA or CPA program
- Experience with Looker, Power BI, Cognos, or other endeavor devices is a resource
We are as of now looking for an Analyst to join our Corporate Finance group for a four (4) month term from January 2023 to April 2023. This different group of experts boosts our clients’ true capacity so they can take advantage of chances as they arise inside a developing business scene.
As a believed guide, you’ll give inventive arrangements that meet clients’ divestiture, funding, an expected level of effort, and securing objectives.
Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Aid the execution of corporate money commitment including investigating and distinguishing new business sectors or applicants; overseeing consolidation, securing, and divestiture processes
- Help with the improvement of venture plans and direction project coordinated operations with clients and different partners
- Partake in the conveyance of private situation and partnership of obligation, junior capital, and value
- Lead point-by-point investigation connecting with nature of profit audits, manageability of EBITDA, nature of resources, working capital profile and possible dangers and valuable open doors
- Fabricate and get a ready specialized based examination, projections, estimates, and models
- Distinguish serious issues and execution pointers on both a large scale and miniature level intended for the objective market
- Research and form market and industry patterns, expansive summation, and general ends
- Support the plan and advancement of excellent expectations including commitment letters, reports, introductions, and correspondence connecting with consolidation, obtaining and funding exchanges
- Recognize imaginative ways of conveying enhanced clients; guarantee client needs are met and connections develop and create
- Partake in business improvement drives and add to the planning and conveyance of serious recommendations
- Work cooperatively with the client commitment group
- Keep up with adaptability to travel, as the need should arise
- Abilities and Experience
- Four-year certification in trade or business organization (bookkeeping or money major is liked)
- Making progress toward a CPA or CFA assignment is viewed as a resource
- 1 to 2 years of expert administration experience, preferably in monetary examination and demonstrating is viewed as a resource
- Experience in the planning and examination of fiscal summaries