Multiple Job Openings for Service Technicians in Australia. Read the Service Technician job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Accountant Jobs in Canada.
Service Technicians in Australia Job Summary
We’re on a mission to enhance the lives of millions of people and the environment. To rethink how we cook, clean, and care for one another. Everything we do is infused with it. Every concept, product, and human encounter.
The trend-setters who wish to change the fashion business for the better. Foodies who aim to make each bite a memorable experience. Health-conscious people who are looking for methods to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for now and tomorrow.
- Implementation of the weekly work schedule and approval of a work break.
- Executes maintenance tasks in compliance with applicable HSE guidelines.
- Aids in the creation and improvement of task lists, job procedures, and instructions.
Also, apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Australia.
- Finding and putting into action Maintenance Initiatives to improve execution.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service both inside and beyond the company.
- Trying to achieve operational perfection in terms of work procedures and strategy.
- Timely and accurate reporting of events, work needs, and risks.
- To enable successful work planning, updating events and work requests with appropriate scope of work.
- Follow the 1SAP Work Management processes to the letter.
- Mechanical and/or electronic engineering background; shown problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities;
- Ability to use small hand tools, soldering irons, power tools, and test/inspection equipment;
- Experience in customer service, ideally in the healthcare or service industry;
- The ability to comprehend the demands of the consumer and offer relevant solutions;
- Strong time management skills, as well as the capacity to accomplish organizational goals;
- Have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, be well-dressed, confident, and sensitive when interacting with coworkers and clients;
- working knowledge of computers
- The ability to operate without direct supervision while still being part of a team;
- A valid WA driver’s license (Class C) is required;
- Please note that in order to begin working in this position, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in Australia.
Also, check out Jobs Available in Telecommunications.