Cashiers Job Opening in Lagos, Nigeria. Read the Cashier Job Summary, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Apply for the Cashier Job Now.
We’re seeking a friendly, competent cashier with exceptional customer service abilities. The cashier will scan customer selections, double-check prices and quantities, receive payments, issue receipts, answer questions, and provide helpful information about products, promotions, and item locations.
Also, You will also handle customer complaints, issue refunds, and exchanges, and keep your workstation tidy. You will need a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy to succeed as a cashier. You must be accountable, aware of your customers’ demands, and dedicated to providing exceptional service.
Also, apply for a Flight Attendant Job in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Responsible for managing customer purchases and payments while maintaining a positive customer engagement and relationship.
- Cleaning and maintenance of checkout stations and other front-end equipment on a daily basis to ensure that they are in full functioning order at all times, and all faults (if identified) must be reported to superiors immediately.
- Customers should inspect things supplied for purchase to ensure that they are in excellent working order. Examine all of the things that customers are presenting for purchase.
- Ensure that each customer’s trolley/basket is empty before informing them of the total price.
- Process many types of offers, such as cash, checks, debit cards, and gift certificates, as well as other consumer-provided forms of payment.
- Ensure that the checkout equipment is maintained clean and tidy at all times, and that spills are cleaned up as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all checkout station ancillary devices, such as point-of-sale (POS) terminals, scanners, and price display attachments, are in good working order.
- Maintain the quantity and availability of checkout station consumables such as shopping bags, thermal paper, printer paper, and small denomination coins for use as change.
- Ensure that products offered by clients are handled properly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related subject is required.
- A minimum of two years in a similar position is required.
- Knowledgeable in the use of accounting software
- Experience in the transportation or automotive service industries is a plus.
Before you go, apply for a Waiter Job in the United States.
Also, apply for Cashier Jobs in Canada.