Multiple Job Openings for Cleaners in Italy. Read the Cleaning jobs summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Cleaning Jobs in South Africa.
Cleaners in Italy Job Summary
Maintains the daily general housekeeping of the entire Hoblitzelle Camp and Conference Center; supervises, takes part in, teaches, and keeps an eye on it. This includes cleaning rooms and keeping the residential facility neat and clean.
- Ensuring that the right procedures are in place and being followed for the cleanliness of the plant, food safety, and employee safety.
- To maximize plant cleanliness and line turnaround efficiency, collaborate with other supervisory employees and plant management.
- Organizing and managing daily tasks while providing appropriate selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action, and performance management for the allocated staff.
- Supporting the creation, execution, evaluation, and upkeep of the charm, environmental cleaning, and master sanitation programs.
- Implements and maintains SSOPs to guarantee adherence to the firm’s standards as outlined in the QA Manual, as well as to company directives and safety.
- SSOPs and sanitation programs should be validated every year or if adjustments are made to meet SQF compliance.
Also, apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Sweden.
- Periodically checks sanitation procedures for adherence to SSOPs, safety, GMPs, and quality standards.
- Investigates and evaluates sanitation-related problems, worries, or GMP audit findings in conjunction with QA professionals.
- Recommends actions to maintain and enhance the plant’s cleanliness practices, equipment performance, and product quality.
- Oversees interactions with external suppliers, such as the chemical supplier for the plant.
- Organizes training sessions on sanitation standards, GMPs, SSOPs, safety, food safety, SQF, and team goals for the sanitation team members and other company staff.
- Maintaining an inventory of and placing orders for all cleaning and sanitation supplies, equipment, and PPE.
- Keeping current records for programs, stock, and titrations.
- additional tasks as assigned
- A minimum of three-plus years of experience in manufacturing or sanitation, ideally in the food or pet food industries
- Adequate familiarity with the safety, food safety, and sanitation program requirements for the food industry
- Having knowledge of food production, sanitation, and/or microbiology
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs
- To execute routine test data and process control analysis, one needs statistical knowledge.
- A fundamental understanding of food processing, including sanitation
- Skills in project management (must be capable of handling multiple projects)
- Basic familiarity with FDA/SQF rules
- Interpersonal and communication skills that are strong
- Team leadership abilities
- Able to perform production-related tasks in environments that are hot, humid, or cold.
- The capacity to work a variety of days and shifts to match business needs. an average 12-hour shift.