Multiple Security Guard Jobs in Canada. Read the Security Guard Job Description, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Apply Now.
Full-Time Security Guard
Are you an energetic and motivated candidate keen to become a Security Guard? Join now!
- Working intimately with Mall Management
- Full awareness of 494, Trespass to Property, and Oxford Customer Service Excellence
- Filing documents
- Responsible for mentoring and career counseling soldiers
- Ensuring officers are instructed on are among (heat plate, power-outage, suspicious package, and so forth)
- Review and respond to email notifications referring to Security or Security Supervisor
- Adjusting timelines as per service requirements with the scheduling system
- Be knowledgeable of just about any methods or venue changes
- The memo makes a reservation inspections
- Review incident reports being sure everything is all up to scratch
- Review or save crucial CCTV video material
- Writing reports
- Obtaining pronouncements and getting data for Incident Reports
- Performing Customer Service-related does so
- Experience with imposing TPA and kinds of circumstances at which Use of Force would be obligated
- Be physically strong of performing the daily tasks
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in the USA.
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Must be available for all shifts (days, afternoons, nights)
- 1-year Tactical Experience preferred
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, emails, typing )
- First Aid/CPR Level C
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Police Foundations would be an asset
Asset Protection Security Guard
If you grow and prosper on victory and coordination in a team mentality, Agnico Eagle gives job prospects on a global level. We offer rewarding and difficult work it will help you increase your competence and your profession.
Agnico Eagle is committed to providing important chances for our workers and we incentivize everyone and anyone who did work for everybody to donate to their best capabilities. We are a fair chances job and benefit from diversification.
We provide a monitored regularly climate and aim to make sure all people are treated with respect and courtesy, free of discrimination, institutional racism, belittling, and retaliatory action.
All job is determined on the basis of skills, significance, and organizational need. Disability-related provisions during the utilization and recruitment process are available upon the proposal. Engaged? We presume you are.
- Access control monitoring and organizing workers inhabiting/exiting the coal mine and or maximum security spaces;
- Responsible for security of trade-related places and trying to produce, including guaranteeing quarrying equity, including both actual property and ip, preserving the immediate safety among all service members;
- Overseeing and/or undergoing tries to search of person or group, right to ownership and organizing office space research as compelled;
- Assist in Security Execution processes, datum and respond to those site-based crisis situations, regularly organize physician travel as obligated;
- Aid in the preventive medicine of robbery, property destruction, breaking and entering along with any other activities that could destabilize the safe activity of the underground mine;
- Assist in coaching covering the execution of Security activities securing performance and purpose overall Critical Controls relevant to the job;
- Wildlife managerial through the use of countermeasure sensor;
- Administrative obligations such as not curtailed to every associated everyday supporting documents.
- A genuine Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Issued Security Guard License
- Also, A degree, recognized university or certificate in Police Foundations, Law and Security Administration, or a programming course is a resource;
- Security schooling at a properly vetted organization with a minimum of seven to 5 years ‘dynamic knowledge in security or crime-related function is crucial;
- Advance knowledge in research, interrogating and paper writing is crucial;
- Knowledge of Mining / particular process is an investment vehicle;
- Advanced MS Suite expertise, MS Office deemed competent and PC rooted performance requirement;
- Excellent oral, written, and listening comprehension;
- Willingness to obtain Certified Protection Officer (CPO) logon compulsory by law;
- Continued education in a specific field of investigation is required to be able to retain CPO recognition;
- Possess a valid Ontario Pleasure Craft license;
- Possess a Restricted Operators Certificate for Aeronautical communication systems.
Safety Security Officer
Your watchfulness and sense of empathy must go much further than simple ones. Because of you, our visitors can arise and then go readily without stress Your level of commitment to survival might provide the patron the same feeling of safety as they impressed with their own parent’s house.
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Patrol most parts of the estate and lend a hand person with exclusive rather
- Monitor surveillance feeds and conducts daily corporeal harm examinations
- Respond to mishaps and aide visitor/staff members during disaster situations
- Defuse host interruptions and chauffeur from the asset whether the essential
- Conduct explorations, present information, and assist in interview sessions with appropriate persons
- Complete obligated transfer reveals and keeps privacy and security among all store security papers
- Strong good communication
- A legacy of booming in tense events
- A team-first sentiment
- A reward for taking note of the minute things
We are searching for extremely motivated Security Professionals to affix our Security partners at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. At Oxford, we have a responsibility to national quality and we strive to attain this aim over every conversation, every day.
As a Security Professional, you are an ambassador for Yorkdale Shopping Centre and so must ensure professional standards, confidence, and fervor every day now. Both part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Respond quickly to just about any support requests from shoppers, landlords, and jobs
- Respond instantaneously to everybody emergency events and co-ordinate response efforts in line with the standards
- Ensure max client, leaseholder, and employee at all times
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in Canada.
- Graduated or enrolled in police officers or security forces underpinnings application
- Must obtain a valid G course permission with a dry car owner intangible
- Security-related relevant work experience as an investment vehicle
- Must have the and keep valid safeguards permit from the minster of crime reduction and prison facilities
- Must retain and retain a valid first financial assistance and CPR certificate of completion
- Excellent customer support capabilities
- Please mention the said we entail responsive ease of access for such leadership since it is a 24-hour pivot timeline (that can include evenings and weekends, evening, evening shifts, and vacations)
Environmental Protection Officer
Located on the customary, ancestors, and unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, West Vancouver is a healthy community on the North Shore and home to recreational areas, seaside, and to sporting activities, leisure, and arts facilities are available.
We are pursuing staff members with an enthusiast for public utility who discuss our view on developing a complete, and inhabitable group. Our full-time staff contract value, function infrastructure and drive the programs that improve the well-being of our city.
- Assisting the government with the District’s progress licensing process for touches the ground on particular topics near the coastal storm surge hazard and risk, kinds, and bushfire potential dangers
- Assisting with the District’s leaf plan to allow
- implementing and organizing coastlines and ecologic recaps of infrastructure projects engaging of this kind count as sea rise, risk analysis and mitigation, and vegetation defense
- Assisting in the growth of District guidelines and regulations for green and shoreline installations and the existing related state and city rules and regs
- Investigating ecologic incidence rates
- Participating in investigations like analyzing ecological consequences findings, reviewing downstream water appears to work, innovating potential progress within the shoreline and integrated environmental paddock, and preparing newspaper articles
- Establishing and communicating regularly with and giving information to a range of different communications and interested parties
Before you go, check out Career Opportunities in Aviation.