Job Opening for Flight Attendant Worker in Lagos, Nigeria. Read the Flight Attendant Worker job summary, responsibilities and apply now.
According to the Nigeria Economic Update, Jumpstarting Inclusive Growth: Unlocking the Productive Potential of Nigeria’s People and Resource Endowments, the country’s productivity–how well the economy converts land, labor, capital, and other inputs into goods and services–is low in comparison to peer countries, stifling economic growth, job creation, and living standards.
Also, apply for Library Assistant Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Flight Attendant Worker Job Summary
Work as a flight attendant in Medrona, Lagos, Nigeria. We are looking for capable flight attendants who will take full responsibility for the safety and comfort of passengers, deal with security and emergency situations, and ensure that customers have a pleasant flying experience with the ability to effectively plan, organize, communicate, and instruct, work under pressure and sometimes for extended periods of time, and handle customer complaints.
- Perform pre-flight duties such as briefings, safety, and emergency checklists, and the location of emergency equipment specific to that aircraft type.
- Also, before takeoff, report any broken or missing items.
- Welcome passengers aboard and direct them to their assigned seats.
- Receiving catering equipment and ensuring proper storage
- Prepare, offer, and serve on-board items such as food, beverages, and comfort items.
- Conduct safety briefings on board, make announcements on the pilot’s behalf and respond to passengers.
- In an emergency, reassure passengers and ensure that safety procedures are followed correctly.
- If necessary, provide first aid to passengers.
- Distribute customs forms on international flights and assist passengers in completing them correctly before landing.
- Before landing, conduct and complete a final cross-check.
- Ensure that all passengers disembark safely and that no luggage is left behind.
Also, apply for Chef Jobs in the United States.
- A decent university degree or an HND is required.
- A valid cabin crew license is required, or you must be willing to obtain one.
- It will be advantageous if you have a B737 Classics type rating.
- A minimum of two years of experience is required.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Safety consciousness.
- Team spirit.
Before you go, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United States.