Multiple Job Openings for Baristas in the UAE. If you’re looking to work in UAE with little to no educational qualification, the Barista Job in UAE is the one for you.
The United Arab Emirates is a country of seven emirates on the eastern coast of the Asian continent. The UAE is a federal, presidential republic, with each emirate having its own constitution and president.
The UAE has a population of over nine million people, of which around one-third are expatriates. The country’s economy relies heavily on exports of oil and natural gas; however, it has developed diverse sectors such as aerospace, electronics and telecommunications, construction materials, healthcare and education.
Also, apply for Cleaning Jobs in the United States.
Recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government have series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
We have creditable private and publicly owned establishments in the country who’re currently open to hire agile, hardworking, and suitably qualified candidates to work as part of their dynamic team as Baristas.
Successful candidates are required to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, goal-oriented, capable of functioning under intense pressure, and able to adhere to instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
To enumerate, listed below are duties and responsibilities attached to the barista job:
- Friendly and positive welcoming of guests to the bar
- Engage and interacts positively with customers
- Coordinate the safe and secure organization of the workplace
- Positive and friendly welcoming of customers
- Friendly and positive serving and fulfilling of customers order
- Coordinate the efficient and professional preparation and serving of beverage drinks
- Foster the provision of exceptional service experience to guests
- Strictly adhere to all established organization’s protocols and principles
- Excellently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- Able to adhere to instructions
- Capable of functioning under intense pressure
- Suitably qualified and talented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Agile and hardworking
- High school diploma
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and management skills