Multiple Job Openings for Caregivers in the United Arab Emirates. Read the Caregiver job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Caregiver Jobs in Canada.
Caregivers in the United Arab Emirates Job Summary
Depending on the size and functional focus of the Senior Management Team, responsibilities may change. What would typically be connected with the role of the Caregiver at Manzil Healthcare Services is itemized in the extremely thorough list that follows.
The Director of Operations, in collaboration with the Charge Nurses and Managers, shall periodically define the exact scope of tasks.
- Provides personal care services to patients, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- assists nurses with patient washing and physical handling.
- When appropriate, play with children is conducted under the observation and direction of nurses and therapists.
- ensures that the patient environment is safe, secure, and clean by making sure the room is clean and organized.
- supports the nursing staff by performing required errands.
Also, apply for Mechanic Jobs in UAE.
- accountable for ensuring that the necessary supplies are supplied in the rooms
- accompanies patients and nurses on outings
- participates in the social activities of the patient
- able to determine the needs of patients and report to an RN
- able to help with all everyday living activities
- ability to prioritize one’s own work
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing
- A diploma from high school.
- Higher education may be advantageous.
- CPR certification and work experience might be preferred.
- A courteous and professional demeanor.
- A readiness to work a range of hours, including night shifts.