Multiple Job Openings for Hair Stylists in the United States of America. Read the Hair Stylist job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Hair Stylist Jobs in Canada.
Hair Stylists in the United States Job Summary
Are you trying to find a location to make a difference in people’s lives? You’ve arrived at the proper location. Giving a client a haircut, color and highlights, waxing, or one of our specialized services are more than just a haircut to us; it’s an experience.
You will be successful if your skill is combined with our exclusive tools and methods.
You’ll deliver first-rate customer service, comprehend your guests’ wants, give thorough consultations, and carry out requested services in a timely and competent manner. #UnleashYourPotential
- You’ll cut, clip, color, highlight, style, and perform facial waxing. You’ll also fine-tune your fundamental abilities and become an early adopter of new trends.
- Through the instruction provided by our exclusive Hair Stylist Academy, get experience and certification.
- Through our collaboration with the MLB, we’ll hit it out of the park in terms of customer traffic.
- Consult with visitors to learn about their tastes, then utilize your knowledge to suggest relevant hairstyles and products.
Also, apply for Caregiver Jobs in the United States.
- Shampoo, style, cut, and color hair
- Give visitors product information and home hair care advice.
- Observe the safety and cleanliness regulations for the salon
- To help you optimize your talent and creativity, get product and tool discounts.
- Through enjoyable competitions that highlight your work, you may test and reward yourself.
- Have a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends and maintain a work-life balance.
- You currently hold a cosmetology or barber license, as mandated by state or provincial laws.
- Applicants must be able to work any hours they desire, including on the weekends and in the evenings.
- You know how to use technology and can handle office work. At the end of the day, you might be shutting down the system.
- The Applicant must be able to read, write, and perform simple math.
- To examine a guest’s hair, you need good vision, especially close vision, color vision, and the capacity to focus.
- You can stay active and move around here if you choose to. You’ll be lifting, standing, and aiming high. You must feel at ease executing repetitive motions, bending, and lifting periodically between 10 and 25 pounds.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in the United States.