Multiple Job Openings for Fruit Pickers in Canada. Read the Fruit Pickers Job summary, responsibilities and apply now.
Canada has developed into one of the world’s wealthiest nations and is a major economic power. It is also a country with a rich biography, as its native people and successive waves of immigrants have created a unique culture.
The country is rich in natural resources and has a highly industrialized, diversified economy. Canada is unusual among developed countries in that its economy is heavily dependent on exports, particularly primary commodities.
Also, apply for Bartender Jobs in Canada.
Recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government have series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
We have creditable private and publicly owned establishments in the country who’re currently open to hire agile, hardworking, and suitably qualified candidates to work as part of their dynamic team as Fruit Pickers
Successful candidates are required to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, goal-oriented, capable of functioning under intense pressure, and able to adhere to instructions.
Also, apply for Cleaning Jobs in Canada.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly Coordinate and maintain the appearance of the farm
- Coordinate the proper and effective cleanliness and disposal of debris on the farm
- Coordinate the safe and secure cultivation and planting of crops
- Efficient sorting and packing of fruits
- Proper picking and harvesting of orchard crops
- Appropriate loading of harvested fruits to crates and conveyors
- Proper and effective operation and maintenance of farm tools and machine
- Strictly adhere to all established organization’s protocols and principles
- Excellently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- Able to adhere to instructions
- Capable of functioning under intense pressure
- Suitably qualified and talented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Agile and hardworking
- High school diploma
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and management skills
Before you go, apply for Canada Jobs for Immigrants.