Multiple Truck Driver Jobs in Canada. Read the Job description, responsibilities, and qualifications and apply now.
A transporter, otherwise called a truck driver, is a person who drives a truck to earn enough to pay the rent. The driver by and large drives to move merchandise through street transport from one highlight to the other.
Listed Below are some Local Truck Driving Careers in Canada
Filling in as a feature of the Donation Center group, the Driver/Mover works one of the WINS armadas of trucks. They get individual and corporate/retail gifts, move gifts/stock between WINS areas, and convey stock/free merchandise to WINS clients and clients.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Get gifts while driving or in the gift place
- Assess things for gifts and settle on choices on whether offered gifts are OK
- Decidedly and mercifully welcome contributors and give them a protected, merry and thanks-filled gift of insight
- Convey to contributors in regards to any unsatisfactory things in a sort and conscious way
- Cautiously and proficiently move items from getting areas onto trucks and off trucks to conveyance areas, being aware of the property of contributors, clients, clients, and WINS
- Stack and secure things on trucks to guarantee protected and unharmed transportation to their objective
- Clean/wash the inside and outside of the truck taxi, box, and body consistently
- Guarantee trip-long reports are precisely finished and submitted toward the finish of every day
Also, apply for Truck Driver Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Acquainted with transportation courses and networks in the City of Calgary; route abilities utilizing a guide as well as GPS
- Experience in the moving and shipping industry is a resource
- Ready to work successfully in a group
- A self-propelled, solid, and serious individual with a great hard-working attitude
- Incredible client support abilities
- Adaptability to conform to a plan for getting work done with shifts all through the week from Sunday to Saturday
- Ready to represent significant stretches of time
- Able to work outside in every single weather pattern
- Ready to accurately and securely lift at least 50lbs/23kg separately, and 100lbs/45kg as a feature of a group, on daily practice, reliable, and customary premise
- Work-prepared with CSA-supported steel-toed wellbeing boots
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all certified candidates will get thought for work regardless of race, variety, religion, sex, sexual direction, orientation character, age, public beginning, handicap, or veteran status.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada Job Responsibilities
- Works vehicle as per Occupational and Safety Health Act (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) prerequisites as well as all nearby, common, and government necessities and Company assumptions for the Fleet; keeps a spotless and safe vehicle.
- Performs pre-and post-trip assessments of the doled-out vehicles utilizing using standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report); takes note of all issues on DVIR structure for restorative survey/fix.
- Quickly reports any hazardous circumstances or administration calls to Route Manager or Dispatch prior to endeavoring administration.
- Partakes and coordinates in completely booked preparing, briefings, and gatherings as expected by Route Manager.
- Works intimately with Route Managers to further develop course efficiencies and distinguish issues or risky records.
- Plays out all obligations as booked by Route Manager or Dispatch, helping other organization drivers as coordinated.
- Advises Route Manager of any occurrences, mishaps, harms, or property harm.
- Informs Dispatch or Route Manager of issues as endorsed by Service Machine convention, including impeded holders, potential missed pick-ups, or issues that emerge on the course.
- Conveys client demands or issues to Dispatch or Route Manager.
- At least 1-year of experience
- Business Drivers License B (CDL).
- The CDL is a necessity, consequently, a candidate should be 18 years old.
- Should be qualified to work in Canada
- Effectively complete pre-work DOT drug screen, physical, and historical verification, which will incorporate past business check, and engine vehicle record survey.
- Adequate driving record required.
Also, apply for Google Careers in Canada.
Tow Truck Driver
We are searching for SAFETY slanted, enthusiastic, independent, and proactive cooperative people who are equipped for having an effect in his/her group and local area.
- Mountain driving aptitude
- Impressive skill in client care
- Drive lighter, specific reason trucks
- Load and dump merchandise
- Work and drive straight or verbalized trucks to move products and materials
- Direct state of the vehicle and examine tires, lights, brakes, cold capacity, and other hardware
- Pay and get installments for merchandise
- Perform crisis side of the road fixes
- The employee must be able to Perform pre-trip, in transit, and post-trip examinations and direct all parts of the vehicle
- Get and hand-off data to focal dispatch
- Record freight data, long periods of administration, distance voyaged, and fuel utilization
- Tarping and guaranteeing wellbeing and security of freight
- Transport and handle perilous products
- Air-powered brakes Endorsement
- A Class 1/1F/A License (semi 18-wheelers)
- Class 3/3F/DF License (18-wheeler, vehicles with multiple axles)
- Class 5/5F/G License (vehicles, little trucks, and other 2-hub vehicles)
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- Driver’s License (Class 3 or D)
Haul Truck Operator
We are as of now selecting Off-Road Haul Truck Operators to join our undertaking in the Ashcroft area of British Columbia. Competitors ought to exhibit a background marked by gifted experience moving both an Articulated and Rigid Frame Haul truck forward and in the switch in restricted spaces, tight and winding streets, working in a wide range of ground conditions, performing exact situation of free materials like sand, rock, and squashed rock, and requiring restricted oversight and bearing.
Also, apply for Software Developer Jobs in Canada.
- Work securely in a mining or common development climate following the techniques and strategies that are set up
- Support activities through difficult work, including scooping, working fueled gear, stacking and dumping of random supplies and hardware, light upkeep, and different obligations depending on the situation
- Assume a basic part in guaranteeing your own wellbeing and the security of others
- Every day 360° investigation of all gear for functional and wellbeing checks
- Perform work to your most noteworthy capacity and of the greatest quality
- Precisely complete all work reports and support logs as required
- Follow gear support plan and exhort assuming that maintenance is required
- Consistently perform Safety investigation of gear and apparatuses
- Capacity to finish an obligatory web-based Orientation and Indoctrination preparation and accreditation
- Class 5 Driver’s License, dependable transportation, and capacity to give a spotless Drivers Abstract
- Be security cognizant and very happy with driving in a wide range of nasty weather conditions to get to and from work sites or mark of organization-based transportation
- Positive well-being ways of behaving with the capacity to work securely and really while finishing and following an FLHA
- Works securely with care and regard for the gear, the place of work, and the group
- 1-3 or more years of experience working a CAT Rigid Frame or Articulated Haul Truck
- Readiness to get out of the taxi and perform work errands if and when required
- Capacity to work outside in every weather pattern and deal with up to 50lbs
- Stable work record with favored insight in a modern climate.
We highly esteem building assorted and economical associations with our clients, purchasers, partners, and networks through our common qualities: lead with a pioneering attitude, coordinated effort, uprightness, responsibility, quality, and security.
- Shift: AM, PM, or short-term
- Convey pre-requested items to clients on relegated course utilizing a Coke Canada Bottling armada truck
- Check precision and solidness of truckload
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store strategies in regards to hardware and security
- Keep up with proficient associations with collaborators and clients.
- Monotonously lift, convey and situate item (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder level without help – most courses expect the item to be offloaded and brought into the client area.
- Marketing items into client area on a case-by-case basis
- Capacity to back and forth manual and fueled gear (for example bed jack, hand-truck, and so on) containing item stacks for at least 100 yards without help
- Gather organization property
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store approaches in regards to the reserved alcove, show floor, renewal, gear, and wellbeing
- Keep up with proficient associations with collaborators and clients
- Business License with Air (Class 1 or AZ) with no significant infringement over the last three (3) years
- One to three years of general work insight
- Nearby conveyance experience liked
- Capacity to monotonously lift, convey and situate item (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder level without help
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Canada.