A housekeeping Job is available in the United States. Application is open to everyone worldwide. Read the Job description and apply now.
As a potential employee for the housekeeping job, the employee would ensure that:
- Public and employee bathrooms and showers are kept clean. In both public and staff spaces, clean glass is required.
- He or She uses specified chemicals, materials, and equipment to clean floor surfaces in public and employee areas.
- In the designated region, dust accumulates. In public spaces, empty garbage cans, ashtrays, and ash urns into designated containers. Inspect the condition of the furniture for tears, rips, and stains, and make a note of any damage.
- Lights should be cleaned and maintained. When required, use warning signs to restrict traffic.
- For urgent repairs, contact other departments immediately. Respond to requests from visitors and other departments as soon as possible.
- Identify and report difficulties with preventive or other maintenance in public spaces and guest rooms.
Also, apply for a Horticulturist Job in the United States.
|Housekeeping Job Summary|
|Salary||Up to $25 per hour|
Housekeeping Job Requirements
Also, The Potential housekeeper should is required to be able to carry out the tasks outlined in the list below
- Follow all corporate and safety and security rules and procedures; report any maintenance issues, safety risks, accidents, or injuries; get safety training and certifications; store combustible products safely.
- Maintain a clean and professional uniform and personal appearance, as well as the confidentiality of private information.
- Welcome and recognize all visitors in accordance with corporate standards; anticipate and respond to guests’ service requirements; help people with disabilities, and express genuine gratitude to guests.
- Communicate with people in a straightforward and professional manner.
- Assist the team in achieving their mutual objectives.
- Without help, move, lift, carry, and put things weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds; with aid, move, lift, carry, and place goods weighing more than 55 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull work-related machines over slanted and uneven terrain.
- Bending, twisting, tugging, and stooping are all examples of reaching above and below the knees.
- Examine the tools, equipment, or machinery visually (e.g., to identify defects).
- Fine motor abilities and hand-eye coordination are required to grasp, turn, and move items of various sizes and weights.
- Pass through limited, high, or tight areas.
- Ascend and descend a ladder.
- Over the course of a work shift, you may be required to stand, sit, kneel, or walk for lengthy periods of time.
- As assigned by supervisors, perform additional acceptable work obligations.
Also, apply for a Car Wash Attendant Job in the USA.