Multiple Firefighter Jobs in Sweden. Read the Firefighter job summary, qualifications, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Painting Jobs in Georgia.
Firefighter Jobs in Sweden Summary
We are a global staffing firm that manages and pays temporary workers for projects all around the world. We have a thorough understanding of how to ensure regulatory compliance as well as the local and global oil and gas employment markets.
Our mission is to set the bar through the delivery of services that are of the highest caliber, most straightforward, and most affordable.
- All firefighting apparatus and facilities should be kept up-to-date, inspected, and routinely serviced in accordance with the work schedule and maintenance plan.
- Every day at shift changes, all fire trucks (along with their communication equipment) are tested. All of the fire apparatus within the fire vehicles should be thoroughly checked, accounted for, and given first-level servicing and maintenance throughout the test run.
- To carry out tests on the foam system and all tank drenchers in accordance with the program.
Also, apply for Car Wash Jobs in Sweden.
- Periodically test and inspect fire protection equipment and systems.
- Support the execution of the fire pump performance test that is conducted annually.
- Make sure that all tasks are carried out and finished in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- When the CERT (Companies Emergencies Respond Team) is activated, it participates in all emergency-related actions, such as firefighting and rescue.
- Performs fire rounds, regular maintenance on all firefighting apparatus, and firefighting in the event of an emergency involving fire.
- Periodically taking part in any fire drill with the authorities
- N-level GCE requirement
- Must have previous SCDF, AES, MPA, or other related firefighting experience.
- To perform CERT-related duties, one must be physically and medically fit and possess at least a Class 2B riding license (no color blindness and hearing defects)
- preferable attendance at WSQ additional fire-fighting/hazmat training that is comparable to the Respond to Fire & Hazmat Emergency Course.
- preferably has expertise and awareness of HazMat incident control
- strong communication abilities
- knowledge about computers
- writing talents for reports
- Must be capable of working shifts, including extra-long shifts, weekends, and holidays. Operational needs may need recall on off-duty and rest days.