Multiple Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom. Read the job description, responsibilities, and qualifications, and apply now.
Listed Below are some Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom
Static Security Officer
We are trying to find a specialist and bold Security Officer to protect our shopper venue, security, and employees outside one of our respectable areas in London. Your roles and responsibilities might include, but are not confined to; liaising with the user, consultant team, and tourists on venue and homepage patrolling.
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Secure site and persons by scouring assets; surveying houses, facilities, and gateway; empowering registration to officially approved persons solely
- Locking and opening the infrastructure at prescribed intervals
- Prevent loss or damage to key activities by disclosing perturbations
- Observe for signposts of violence or ailment and scrutinize perturbations
- Take high accuracy memo to complete updates, register submissions and so all necessary documentation to a decent level – including disclosing in detail such reported cases currently happening while on obligation
- Ensure assessing risk and identification guidance are maintained at all times to fulfill the customer demands
- Deal with buyers, workforce, and travelers in a courteous sort of way
- You may have the opportunity to visit boot camps as compelled.
- You will indeed be committed to ensuring you are totally aware and realize the organization’s safety of both FMT Security Ltd and the homepage you are working on.
- To take an effective response in a disaster and co-operate totally with the support stakeholders
- Carry out most of both these tasks of a simple request by the buyer
Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom Qualifications
- Valid SIA License
- Excellent communicator
- Good Organisational competence
- High level of competence
- Reliable with excellent time maintaining
- Ability to use venture and just be flexible
Area Security Officer
As a Security Officer at Allied Universal, you are as much as a Security Guard. You’ll ensure the safety of our consumer’s employee, their constructions, and resources, whilst polite and helpful with a toothy grin. We pride ourselves on style — client service in a secure atmosphere.
Also, apply for Finance Analyst Jobs in the UK.
- It’s a different leadership that includes wishing workforce and tourists and guaranteeing they subscribe to the necessary safety regulations, undertaking people search where obligated, escorting the property, and dealing with security issues.
- With a close watch and a nice way with citizens, you could stay up for a fascinating involvement for which no three days are much like exciting job chances.
- You will also have to be aged between 18 and over, a comfortable communication skills who is a playmaker with the push, and provide friendly and helpful customer service.
- A pleasant IT wisdom is essential.
- You should be versatile and ready to work on a diversified paddle shifter which will include day and night shifts.
We nowadays have a vacant seat for a Senior Security Supervisor to affix our club! You will also be accountable for managing your workflow of all that and your partners, guaranteeing to oversee and help with the smooth functioning and action of the agency.
As a partner, you’ll perform guards around the spot and conduct business in the security / CCTV control tower. You also will be chargeable for reacting to calls for facility/fire alarm systems, performing supervision like authorizing room numbers and many other types of machinery to tourists and the workforce, and closely watching CCTV.
Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom Responsibilities
- Support to top management
- Admin and tracking every day now, per week, month by month, and as obligated for Client tracking
- Training overall security personnel, new faces, and rescue security personnel
- Client collaboration
- Security of homepage – dealing with events, contraventions, event reporting, and working with Client workforce as obligated
- It’s meaningful to have such a supportive, relatable sentiment as it is a public-facing involvement with top management obligation.
- You will also have verbal and written English with the possibility to still be caring and compassionate towards employees and attendees and also be able to research and directly communicate with the law enforcers if compelled.
- We need you to bring your excellent attention to detail, your group cohesion, and magnificent communication and language when you enter us. You must’ve been smart enough to follow guidelines and still have terrific computer knowledge (majorly the Microsoft package includes; Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Customer Support Officers
No limitations. No drawbacks. We don’t try to push borders. We completely overhaul them. McLaren Automotive persists to develop breathtaking effective race cars.
With improvement at the center of all we should, every challenging issue usually begins with about the same issue. How can we do it stronger? This irritable enthusiasm passes straight through McLaren Automotive. And they seek for pure beauty is obvious in anything and everything we would.
Also, apply for Truck Driver Jobs in the UK.
- Working a median 42-hour week assigned sequential gearbox; including days, midnight, Saturday and national holidays is the standard with a precondition for adaptability
- To offer outstanding client food and beauty display even as showing the McLaren label
- To keep confidentiality at all times on the propositions to the industry’s highest stage
- Based on The McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, the involvement will also be directed across the enterprise as obligated to routine
- The Gatehouse and town center office are all at the head of the pack of McLaren welcoming so each homestay, distribution, passing receive and impart information or VIP CEO
- The leadership might very well contain flexibility and efficiency across plenty of McLaren locations for requirements specification
- Working within a club, conversation and cooperation is crucial to our normal operations
- Occasional demand to assist Events in the UK and foreign across the McLaren enterprises.
Security Guard Jobs in the United Kingdom Qualifications
- Provide the highest level of protection along all The McLaren Technology Centre, including councils Woking propositions
- Ensuring entrance to the site would be controlled via the use of taking a stroll around or cameras
- Ensure most invitees are approved and create their thanks to the correct location, recommending recognition of their entrance
- Confidently help on spot incidents with trafﬁc, homestay transactions, and security work
- Accurately sustain documentary evidence and prepare notes
- Attend remote backup propositions for regular patrol and warning system replies, every so often helping the solutions
- Occasional trip for employment (UK and foreign) whether it be at the tight deadline or intended
- Maintaining a growth path, protecting vacation trip and nausea within the crew is crucial and applications nearly all time and a half obtainable
- You will indeed be bound to keep current with company rules and safety hazards for your involvement and across the firm
- Working anymore McLaren Technology centre or downtown area headquarters is crucial
We seek Security Hosts to affix our AWESOME Security & First Aid partners at the UK’s personal fave children’s amusement park; the LEGOLAND ® Windsor Resort.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the final fate for parents with kids 18 years 2-12. The Resort is alive to two awesome LEGO-styled Hotels and a cast member of transit passengers, demonstrates and points of interest built around the recognizable LEGO ® type of material. This leadership is based at the Windsor fun park, placed on 150 acres of gorgeous green space.
As a Security Host at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, you will be among the first heads to gladly accept our persons upon their entrance, where you will perform security protection and safety tests like rucksack looking and individual people search.
This leadership will give you an amazing possible chance to have been speaking on behalf of the whole resort and a chance to begin every guest’s year in a spontaneous manner! You’ll and are courteous, easygoing, and then have a discerning eye for main risks or kinds of circumstances that can induce guests.
- Confident talking to a wide range of persons from various experiences, attempting to communicate, and willfully curious about their proposals!
- Friendly and easygoing! As the first humans, several of our people summit when they reach you and set the standard for the rest of our peers each morning
- EFAW is preferable
- Professional and allowed to keep a clear eye if an event should spring up
- A desire to try and develop your skills
- A pretty evident communication skills