On this Page.
- What Swinol Drug is Used For
- Important Facts
- About Swinol.
- Who should not take Swinol.
- Side Effects of Swinol.
Swinol has gotten a massive amount of search in recent times. We associate this exploding search volume with its common use as a sedative.
What Swinol Drug is Used For
Swinol is made use of in the medical world, it is used for treatments and more, some of swinol drug uses are as follows:
- Made use of as anesthesia for surgical operations.
- Used to treat chronic Insomnias.
- Used for treatment of Anxiety Disorders.
- Aids ConvulsionsPrevention.
Swinol may have other uses that are not listed here.
According to statistics derived from Google Trends, the all-time search interest of the drug is at its peak, recording over 100 searches through October 2021 which has been the highest search Interest it has received over the course of 3 months.
This Drug is commonly searched in Nigeria, having its highest searches from Rivers State, Federal Capital Territory, and Lagos State.
- According to Our Previous Post on Swinol, We gathered that Swinol is a drug that was produced by Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited (SWIPHA). The drug is composed of key ingredient flunitrazepam which is an example of a drug classified as a benzodiazepine.
- According to TabletWise, the Drug works by promoting sedation thus producing a calming effect.
- The Key Ingredient of the drug is Flunitrazepam which according to Wikipedia was discovered at Roche as a part of the benzodiazepine work led by Leo Sternbach. It was marketed first in 1974 while its patent application was earlier filed in 1962.
Who should not take Swinol
According to TabletWise should not be taken by those who have hypersensitivity to the drug and people with porphyric conditions.
Swinol Drug Side Effects
Swinol Drug is known to have a hypnotic effect, therefore resulting in memory loss and there might be cases where an individual would not be able to fully recall what happened before its use. There are however more effects of Swinol which are:
- Drowsiness with Little or no control over one’s body.
- Weakness of the body.
- Reduced Heart rate.
- Loss of muscles control.
- Reduced speech rate.
- Respiratory depression.
Swinol is commonly abused and can be bad for one’s health if it’s not properly used. Be sure to seek a Doctor or Specialist’s prescription before use.
For a comprehensive post on how Swinol works, Please Check Swinol: How it Works.