Multiple openings for virtual assistant jobs in Canada. Read the job description, responsibilities, and qualifications and apply now.
Listed Below are some Virtual Assistant Jobs in Canada
Field Service Assistant
The WSP Infrastructure group is looking for a contender for sure-fire transient agreement work to help the Asset Management group, situated in the Thornhill, ON, office, with field administrations.
This position is great for people who are truly capable and able to walk significant distances all through the working day and who are self-inspired, solid, dependable, and ready to autonomously work.
Virtual Assistant Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Survey and gather appraisal information while strolling and examining the walkways in the City of Toronto
- Work really to finish the walkway investigation course relegated for every day
- Have magnificent self-administration abilities, incorporating working really regardless of direct management
- Be watchful, insightful, precise, and mindful of subtleties while directing the walkways assessments
- Join in and take part in the Health and Safety Training gave
- Practice Health and Safety rehearses consistently during work hours
- Day-to-day correspondence with the resource supervisory crew at the workplace
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in Canada.
- Past field help experience would be viewed as a resource
- Adaptable timetable, including broadened timeframes and long days (up to 37.5 hours of the week)
- A cooperative person who flourishes in working with other fruitful, vivacious individuals
General Management Assistant
The occupant upholds the head supervisor and all directors of a medium-sized Caisse in completing different managerial help and secretarial errands. Exercises incorporate helping with the preparation and coordination of the executive’s exercises.
- Support the senior supervisor and Caisse directors in overseeing and observing their timetables, calls, messages, and mail.
- Coordinate the conveyance of different records to the Management Committee, Board of Directors, Board of Supervision, Board of Ethics, and different councils.
- Plan for and go to different gatherings, including those of the Management Committee and the Board of Directors. Require minutes and circle back to any business that emerges.
- Partake in sorting out operations for different occasions (for example group gatherings, councils, regular gatherings, instructional classes, phone meetings, travel, and advertising exercises).
- Offer help in planning inner Caisse correspondences (for example representative gatherings, yearly regular gatherings, exceptional gatherings).
- Perform different inward administration managerial assignments (for example following deals, keeping up with the scorecard, observing business ledgers, overseeing stock and hardware, and leading execution assessments).
- Oversee archives and update records connected with different areas (for example documenting, cleansing, and stockpiling) as per current practices and guidelines.
- Perform different secretarial obligations including drafting, arranging, refreshing, making, and reconsidering the language of data reports created by different areas.
- Support the head supervisor and administrators in recovering data, doing business cycles, and utilizing data frameworks.
- Exchange school confirmation a connected field
- At least 3 years of pertinent experience
- Information on French spelling and sentence structure
- Comprehension of the way of thinking and basics of monetary administrations cooperatives
- Information on assistance guidelines
Assistant Wealth Manager
As a protection counsel, you help serve, prospect for, request, create and keep up with business associations with individuals and clients. You assist with selling protection items and administrations through different conveyance channels in light of part/client requirements and current methodologies and practices.
Your center regions incorporate optional administration, shared reserves, trade exchanged reserves, and organized items.
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in Canada.
- Give regulatory help with the areas of consistency, financial plan checking, and the board of authoritative staff to the chief of an enormous branch or a gathering of branches.
- Act as asset individual for all representatives in regards to strategies, methodology, techniques, and functional and relational critical thinking
- Work with help administrations to determine regular functional issues in the branch or branches
- Regulate the store of client checks and handle complex functional assignments, including organizing interest the executives for new issues
- Proactively help enroll and enlist authoritative staff for your branch or branches. Handle planned operations when representatives start or leave.
Virtual Assistant Jobs in Canada Qualifications
- School confirmation in a connected field
- At least two years of significant experience
- For empty positions accessible in Quebec, kindly note that information on French is required
The effective up-and-comer will be the central matter of contact for putting together and regulating concentrate on errands at all periods of the examination project in New Brunswick.
The job will be profoundly cooperative and the RA will work intimately with the examination group in New Brunswick and their partners in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
- Plan research morals applications and changes.
- Correspondence with research colleagues.
- Information and archive the executives, including information moves between destinations.
- The ecological output of freely accessible data (for example sites)
- Enlistment of members for virtual meetings (counting youngsters and guardians of kids with complex necessities and strategy producers)
- Support subjective and quantitative information examination
- Draft research dispersal material, including modified works and last reports
- Perform other related obligations as allowed
- Aces degree in the wellbeing disciplines or a connected field.
- Past exploration experience is fundamental, including member enlistment.
- Solid composing abilities are fundamental as are superb correspondence and time usage abilities.
- Past involvement in directing writing look.
- Past experience leading subjective meetings is a resource.
- Should have working information on the Microsoft set-up of projects.
- Amazing writing search abilities, and capacity to rapidly adjust to the utilization of different projects (for example Zotero, NVivo, SPSS, Zoom, Covidence).
- Capacity to work freely with insignificant management.
- Bilingual liked, yet all the same not needed
The Telemedicine Assistant position is intended for International Medical Graduates or Internationally Trained Physicians. Ideal for the individual who is hoping to acquire information in the Canadian medical care framework and is effectively seeking after their clinical permitting in North America.
The Telemedicine Assistant works under the management of, a going about as a doctor specialist, and the right hand being the “eyes and ears” of the specialist in the test room.
Also, apply for Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada.
Virtual Assistant Jobs in Canada Responsibilities
- Legitimate readiness of the patient for their Telemedicine visit, including directing an exhaustive clinical history of the patient and the restricted actual test.
- Suitable utilization of contents, situations and clinical abilities, and use of EMR.
- Making sense of the job of the Telemedicine Assistant and the program to patients, staff, and doctors.
- During the visit, scribing for the far-off doctor was fitting as well as required.
- Guarantee predictable stock levels through the everyday stocking of test rooms
- Guarantee a clean and calm climate by cleaning/disinfecting test rooms, normal spaces, lobbies, and washrooms.
- Legitimate opening or potentially shutting methods of the facility.
- Appropriate enrollment of the patient authoritatively (for example gathering, booking, gathering installments, and so forth.)
- Fundamental IT investigating, depending on the situation.
- Record and report the executives.
- Different obligations as required
- The culmination of practitioner training.
- The culmination of MCCQE, USMLE, and additionally NAC OSCE is viewed as a resource.
- Past residency interviews in the US or Canada are viewed as a resource.
- Late clinical experience (inside the most recent 5 years) is viewed as a resource.
- Magnificent relational abilities in English (spoken, composed, perusing, and appreciation); different dialects are viewed as a resource.
- Committed, solid, and adaptable concerning the planning of movements (for example days, nights, and ends of the week).
- Adaptable concerning working at different center/office areas inside the Ottawa Region.
- Excellent client assistance abilities.
- Shows incredible skill and an inspirational perspective.
- Is energetic about their work and are conscious of others. Works successfully in a group and freely.
- Energetic about private getting the hang of, preparing, and continuous turn of events.